General Yuzuru Chat

Hii everyone!

I was wondering if someone who knew could do a quick summary of what happen Yuzu-wise since worlds got cancelled?🙏:67638860:

It's been awhile since I've been on the forum... I had to limit the time I was spending on the planet:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:(my eyes were starting to complain😅

So I would be suuuuper grateful if someone could tell me what I've missed! Even if the answer is not much!:tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

18 minutes ago, Yuzu Strawberry Lemon said:

Hii everyone!

I was wondering if someone who knew could do a quick summary of what happen Yuzu-wise since worlds got cancelled?🙏:67638860:

It's been awhile since I've been on the forum... I had to limit the time I was spending on the planet:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:(my eyes were starting to complain😅

So I would be suuuuper grateful if someone could tell me what I've missed! Even if the answer is not much!:tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

A not-so-concise summary would be to start here and check out these quoted posts in the News and Updates thread :heartpound: (maybe someone else can come give a truly quick summary haha)

12 hours ago, Yuzu Strawberry Lemon said:

Hii everyone!

He went back to Sendai, self-confined during twoo weeks, then could probably skate about two weeks until his rink closed, and it reopened after about two more weeks. Now he is coached "online" by Team Orser.

He sent five times videos : on March 11th, via Jason Brown's Twitter :

On May 6th, via JSF's Twitter, he gave us the beginning movements of each of his programs since March 11th, 2011 :

On July 6th? he sent a video, on request of ISU, "promoting" their "fakewards" (which are a story alone, I don't think I would be able to sum it up). He looked like an Hostage. I don't find it.

Then, unexpectedly he was "awarded" (rather, ISU self-awarded his popularity) the MVS fakeward, and was very gracious.

This one, I don't remember the date :

But two more videos of his were released.

First, bows to a nonexistent attendance at Kelowna during practice, with a nice message, filmed by On Ice Perspectives.

Second, a commercial for Lotte gums, which should have been aired for the opening of Tokyo Games.

A behind-the-stage video was also released.

We are well-watered cacti. Yet, always thirsty. (Are we really cacti after all?)

EDIT : I suppressed the Red Cross CM, which was not recent. Thank you @Fay and @sweetwater !

9 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

It’s The Ice - 2011or 2012 cant remember- there used to be a couple of full length footage on YouTube but it got purged :sigh:

9 hours ago, sweetwater said:

It's from The Ice 2012. You can find a video of the full program in the "Videos" section of this forum. "Club Can't Handle Me" is its title.

9 hours ago, Geo1 said:

It’s from The Ice 2012 guys group number “Club Can’t Handle Me”.

Edit: @sweetwater beat me to it while I was watching the program!

Thank you guys soooo much!!! :img_21: XD I will be watching it now !

It is baby Hanyu.:nod2:

Edit: OMGGGGGGGGGGG:xD: why is he so adorable?????? He is a little rock star! He really should have more rock style program! :softYuzu:

13 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

And a few days ago, a commercial for Japanese Red Cross blood donation campaign.

We are well-watered cacti. Yet, always thirsty. (Are we really cacti after all?)

Isn't the red cross one old? Like from when he was a wee 20yo?

And yes, we are cacti because we haven't seen him skating since early feb :sad-smiley-046::smiley-sad030: footage from 2019 doesn't count😤 

Zuzu, could you please give is a glimpse of the ice in your August update? Despite how nice your white wall is, we'd prefer to see you with ice-chan:peekapooh:

9 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

He went back to Sendai, self-confined during twoo weeks, then could probably skate about two weeks until his rink closed, and it reopened after about two more weeks. Now he is coached "online" by Team Orser.

He sent five times videos : on March 11th, via Jason Brown's Twitter :

On May 6th, via JSF's Twitter, he gave us the beginning movements of each of his programs since March 11th, 2011 :

On July 6th? he sent a video, on request of ISU, "promoting" their "fakewards" (which are a story alone, I don't think I would be able to sum it up). He looked like an Hostage. I don't find it.

Then, unexpectedly he was "awarded" (rather, ISU self-awarded his popularity) the MVS fakeward, and was very gracious.

This one, I don't remember the date :

But two more videos of his were released.

First, bows to a nonexistent attendance at Kelowna during practice, with a nice message, filmed by On Ice Perspectives.

Second, a commercial for Lotte gums, which should have been aired for the opening of Tokyo Games.

A behind-the-stage video was also released.

And a few days ago, a commercial for Japanese Red Cross blood donation campaign.

How on Earth would anyone know he went to Sendai, quarantined himself, and trained via zoom (or oline, whatever) with TCC staff? If you had any proof, then you are the only lucky person on the planet and show it to us, poor ignorants!

19 minutes ago, IULIANA said:

How on Earth would anyone know he went to Sendai, quarantined himself, and trained via zoom (or oline, whatever) with TCC staff? If you had any proof, then you are the only lucky person on the planet and show it to us, poor ignorants!

If I remember well, Brian Orser said it himself in an interview last month. But it had long been an unconfirmed rumour, indeed.

I think it was in this interview :

@LadyLou

The Reddit message seem to imply it is recent, but I too find him "looking young". He did so many commercials and appearances for blood donation!

3 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

If I remember well, Brian Orser said it himself in an interview last month. But it had long been an unconfirmed rumour, indeed.

I think it was in this interview :

They did  not mention Yuzuru as per se. It was obvious they avoided any direct refference, which, by the way was a little dissapointing for many, let`s be completely honest!). I dont quite get why try to pinpoint Yuzu`s location, when he is continously placing  himself in front of neutral white walls, telling everybody how much he does not want to reveal his current whereabouts... Well, it must be the normal human nature, after all...