General Yuzuru Chat

On 7/27/2020 at 11:22 AM, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone. Small update: thank God, our friend is recovering well and we might be able to visit her soon. Sadly, my grandfather is still in very bad shape, but we try our best to support him and care for him. I'd like to thank you once again with all my heart for your encouraging messages.

I took the new Lotte CM as an opportunity to reveal my new/old video montage of Yuzu's famous quotes. It's really uplifting in these difficult times. I hope you like it, too.

Glad to hear about your friend, praying for your grandfather to get better too. Take your time, we're here if there's anything you need. Sending virtual hugs :grouphug:

and thank you for the vid, those quotes + the music + the scenes are so touching:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: 

On 7/27/2020 at 5:14 PM, Marie-E said:

Wow! Thank you. I didn't expect that. Great ! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:  I saw clips from that show., but not a lot. I have a feeling I'm not going to be bored for the next few days. 

At the beginning of 2000', when I was a litte girl, I started to watch figure skating on TV... and it was mostly on French channels... so I discovered the couple of dancers Gwendael and Marina... ^^

Marina is still lifting Gwendal like the boss she is:smiley-cool14:

7 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Now, even wine (2019 Domaine Roy & Fils Yamhill-Carlton Rosé) is being compared to Yuzuru Hanyu.

https://www.oregonlive.com/wine/2020/07/beat-summer-heat-with-an-icy-swimming-pool-of-rose.html

"I'll likely take some heat for putting ice cubes in this profoundly elegant pinot noir, but it performed so well on the rocks. Aromas of violets, grape popsicles and wild strawberries mix with a touch of black pepper spice.. Flavors of orange peel and nectarines skate on brisk acidity. This is the best performer on ice since Yuzuru Hanyu."

LMAO this is so funny

especially coming from USA LOL "best performer on ice since Yuzuru Hanyu":peekapooh:

(it makes it sound as if Yuzu happened ages ago:68468287:)

I wonder if they just googled best skater, got Yuzu and went with that :laughing:  can't fault the comparison tho:tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

so... after Yuzu's programs being like good cheese & wine, now we have wine being like Yuzu:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

7 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I wanna know what this says!! Thank you in advance to any kind soul who would translate this :thankssign:

This person (Chiaki Ito, the guy standing on the ice looking at Yuzu) was part of the crew shot the Gum For The Game CM. He is actually a rollerblader who has won titles in international competitions. He took part in this project as a cameraman who could shoot while skating, such as Jordan of OIP. 

Here is a rough translation of his comment in this photo:

"Of course, (this commercial shooting) was before-corona.
Well...
Although I had won world titles in inline skating,
it was extremely hard to run parallel to catch up with a World Champion in ice skating!

Uploaded this since it was a rare photo of on and off-ice skaters together.

I tried run-parallel shooting putting on a pair of hockey shoes I got just for this day.
Hanyu san said, "It is incredible that you can do this since you are the only one who is skating with brand-new shoes," LoL

#Our company can undertake on-ice shooting a bit."