General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

That's exactly what I was pointing out -- he is working so hard! It's amazing he's able to get such great footage!'

If anyone can somehow get a picture out of Jordan’s stories in insta, he has a very short commentary about the picture. 

35 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Jordan's pose...he looks exactly like a hockey player trying to chase a breakaway. It looks difficult.

I can't find it now, but I think he said Yuzu was really hard to keep up with. He'd been filming for hours by that point, and Yuzu was the next to last skater. Combine fatigue with Yuzu being an incredibly fast skater, and you have a recipe for one tough program to film. (And isn't that the choreo for right after the 3A, where the music changes in PW, and Yuzu takes off in a different direction? Maybe I've spent too much time watching PW if I can get that from a picture...)

6 minutes ago, river said:

I can't find it now, but I think he said Yuzu was really hard to keep up with. He'd been filming for hours by that point, and Yuzu was the next to last skater. Combine fatigue with Yuzu being an incredibly fast skater, and you have a recipe for one tough program to film. (And isn't that the choreo for right after the 3A, where the music changes in PW, and Yuzu takes off in a different direction? Maybe I've spent too much time watching PW if I can get that from a picture...)

You are right! You can watch the video of that moment here - swipe left! 

17 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I also prefer the original version of “Change” by Monkey Majik performed with the Yoshida Brothers on shamisen.

I love it when a modern/pop-like song is combined with traditional sounds or instruments. It gives the songs an interesting mix that makes it exciting to listen to them.

Wouldn't mind if Yuzu would skate to something similar again:tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:

9 hours ago, Kestrelz said:

Okay so my mother and I always write letters to her Japanese pen pal. In the most recent letter I told her that I really like figure skating, especially a certain space kitty. And she sent me a magazine about FS that's roughly 60% Yuzu:loveshower: It's called 'Trace of Stars' and I'll share some photos soon.:wink_star:

Yes, please:loveshower:

8 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I just realized that the video quality on twitter is not the very best (on my devices at least), so I uploaded the montage with Yuzu's quotes here on the Planet in 1080p. There is not much that I can contribute right now, but I try to get back on track soon.

Love your video, it's really beautiful:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:........but when i hear the song, I always have to start crying, it's almost like a reflex, no matter what the situation is.:facepalm:

Keep my fingers crossed for your grandfather, hope for the best.

7 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Satomi Ito's FIGURE SKATING ART COSTUMES has been translated into traditional Chinese and will be released on August 5, mainly in Taiwan.

https://news.agentm.tw/120979/比-電影-傳奇-花式-滑冰-羽生結弦-自敘傳-蒼之炎/

Could we then please also get an english version of this book...........and of the other Yuzu books out there too:please:

I still don't understand, why this hasn't happened yet when Yuzu has a big international fan community that would buy such books, as everyone should have noticed by now:think:.............

So, please dear universe, let some publisher have mercy with us and give us english versions, thank you (and sooner rather than later, please!):meditationf:

I know you can get a translation when you by the first book (think it was the first, not sure), but that is just not the same........

4 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Could we then please also get an english version of this book...........and of the other Yuzu books out there too:please:

I still don't understand, why this hasn't happened yet when Yuzu has a big international fan community that would buy such books, as everyone should have noticed by now:think:.............

So, please dear universe, let some publisher have mercy with us and give us english versions, thank you (and sooner rather than later, please!):meditationf:

I know you can get a translation when you by the first book (think it was the first, not sure), but that is just not the same........

I guess is the misconception that all his fans are japanese or in this case, they have no problem reading chinese :shrug:?

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I guess is the misconception that all his fans are japanese or in this case, they have no problem reading chinese :shrug:?

Do you mean to say Chinese and Japanese are two different languages? (Just kidding, I know they are worlds apart) 

8 hours ago, Fay said:

To be fair, he’s carrying quite a complicated contraption there which be heavy.  But he probably had some difficulty keeping up with Yuzu

I was thinking the same... didn’t yuzu say in the making of “gum for the game “ maybe only he can keep up with his step sequence if he’s the one filming ?  
So really good job 👏🏻 Jordan!

His video of yuzu is really a gem 💎 :devilYuzu:

13 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Satomi Ito's FIGURE SKATING ART COSTUMES has been translated into traditional Chinese and will be released on August 5, mainly in Taiwan.

https://news.agentm.tw/120979/比-電影-傳奇-花式-滑冰-羽生結弦-自敘傳-蒼之炎/

I really wanna buy this and of course the Chinese version of yuzu’s autobiography but they’re only available in Taiwan!! :sadPooh:
Anyone knows if there’s other ways to purchase them? (Well, to delivery to Hong Kong, that’s what I need ... sigh) 

6 hours ago, TallyT said:

We may not have a program yet, but we have at least one costume suggestion.... given my dream for one program, I want black and red, and slim trousers, but it's very lovely.

TBF I can't picture Yuzu wearing something like that at all. Not his style.