General Yuzuru Chat

32 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

When he marries? :wiggle: (Or when Javier Fernández does.)

(I confess I didn't know Rick Astley, I thank the Urban Dictionary for having told me who he was and what rickrolled meant. I suppose this song has been played maaany many times in wedding parties or even celebrations?)

No, as his short program music for this year (it's a game here on the Planet; we couldn't possibly guess what he's going to do, so we make wild and silly guesses). 

I'm sure Rick has been played millions of times at all.kinds of occasions... it's that kind of song. 

15 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Apparently Yuzu's Lotte CM was filmed at ice rink Sendai. And of course the date of the release of the CM had to be the anniversary of the reopening of the ice rink. :pouty:

3 hours ago, Kestrelz said:

Where is this from?

It is from a special documentary done by TV Asahi called 神様に選ばれた試合 (Game that chosen by god).

Sorry I couldn't find the exact time when Yuzu said 計算済みです 全部

ETA: @sweetwater beats me while I was re-watching and admiring Yuzu's GPF SEIMEI:68468287: gets me every time!

Here are the photos for the Taiwanese Aoi Honoo! Sorry it took a while (and also for the photo quality). Thank you to @yuzuangel and @rockstaryuzu for your help:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

This box cover is very pretty and I think it suits Yuzu really well :)

qV0Pp0N.jpg

This is the close up of the box. I love the embossed feathers, it adds a lot of detail to it!

lbstaAY.jpg

And here's the front cover of the first book. I especially like the line at the very bottom which roughly translates to "The First Autobiography, a look into the beginnings of the King". The lines in these quotation marks「 」mean "I want to skate with all my heart to show my gratitude".

SPFV9qw.jpg

And here's the back cover of the first book. The quote means "Giving heart stirring performances, achieving stellar results through hard work ------- being able to move people with these aspects is the beauty of the sport that I have chosen".

iOAvmzb.jpg

Let this cute little bean brighten your day.

Sk0u4yZ.jpg

Wait oops I'll upload the rest in another post, the rest of the images aren't showing up

:loveshower:

1 minute ago, Kestrelz said:

Here are the photos for the Taiwanese Aoi Honoo! Sorry it took a while (and also for the photo quality). Thank you to @yuzuangel and @rockstaryuzu for your help:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

qV0Pp0N.jpg

This is the close up of the box. I love the embossed feathers, it adds a lot of detail to it!

lbstaAY.jpg

And here's the front cover of the first book. I especially like the line at the very bottom which roughly translates to "The First Autobiography, a look into the beginnings of the King". The lines in these quotation marks「 」mean "I want to skate with all my heart to show my gratitude".

SPFV9qw.jpg

And here's the back cover of the first book. The quote means "Giving heart stirring performances, achieving stellar results through hard work ------- being able to move people with these aspects is the beauty of the sport that I have chosen".

iOAvmzb.jpg

Sk0u4yZ.jpg

Wait oops I'll upload the rest in another post, the rest of the images aren't showing up

:love: gorgeous photos! especially that boxed cover. :loveshower: I've never seen that :peace: photo before!

Here's more from the first book!

HqmPKnQ.jpg

lwB91un.jpg

07tT8og.jpg

3zdcmD5.jpg

wUKDpEe.jpg

And here's the second book! The bigger words say "Bearing the pain of injuries, the King still turns all adversities into motivation".

XitFeKS.jpg

The back of the second book. I'm not a 100% sure, but I think the quote means "I hope that everyone can realise what they hold dear through this book or that I could spark your thoughts on various issues". Sorry I'm not really sure what it means.

A07DJde.jpg

That's all for now! I don't have any photos from the second book because I have not opened it yet. I'm a happy cactus from the CM and have decided to ration the second book to when I've dried out:embSwan:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

No, as his short program music for this year (it's a game here on the Planet; we couldn't possibly guess what he's going to do, so we make wild and silly guesses). 

I'm sure Rick has been played millions of times at all.kinds of occasions... it's that kind of song. 

He has a good voice but was always cheesy!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤔

24 minutes ago, Kestrelz said:

Here's more from the first book!

HqmPKnQ.jpg

lwB91un.jpg

07tT8og.jpg

3zdcmD5.jpg

wUKDpEe.jpg

And here's the second book! The bigger words say "Bearing the pain of injuries, the King still turns all adversities into motivation".

XitFeKS.jpg

The back of the second book. I'm not a 100% sure, but I think the quote means "I hope that everyone can realise what they hold dear through this book or that I could spark your thoughts on various issues". Sorry I'm not really sure what it means.

A07DJde.jpg

That's all for now! I don't have any photos from the second book because I have not opened it yet. I'm a happy cactus from the CM and have decided to ration the second book to when I've dried out:embSwan:

Thanks for these! They're great. Makes me wish there was an English edition...maybe someday!

1 hour ago, Kestrelz said:

A07DJde.jpg

Hmm, I would translate it to "I hope that through this book, all of you can feel the things you want to treasure/cherish, or it can become an opportunity to think about certain things" :) Not so much different from yours so I think it's about there! 

Hey guys,

I just stumbled across this video. It's a compilation of old backstage and gala dinner pictures.

Some of these pictures I've never seen before, so maybe a few of you are in the same situation and have fun watching some really cute Yuzu pics:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:.

Sorry if this already known content for most of you.

And if you know where to find a video of pirate Yuzu (see picture at 0:58) I would be a really happy girl:68468287:

3 hours ago, Kestrelz said:

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

Hmm, I would translate it to "I hope that through this book, all of you can feel the things you want to treasure/cherish, or it can become an opportunity to think about certain things" :) Not so much different from yours so I think it's about there! 

I don’t know what the original language says, but based on what @Kestrelz and @FlyingCamel have said in English, I’m guessing that the message Yuzu is trying to get across is:

“I hope that this book inspires everyone to achieve their dreams.”

7 hours ago, Kestrelz said:

qV0Pp0N.jpg

lbstaAY.jpg

SPFV9qw.jpg

iOAvmzb.jpg

Sk0u4yZ.jpg

That embossing is gorgeous! I have several boxed book sets (Folio Society gifts mostly) and this is up there with ther very best of them.