General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Thank you @Hydroblade and the rest of the administrators for maintaining and constantly improving our little planet!

I see that we currently have 5,545 members with the latest one being @infinity who joined this afternoon. Welcome!

I’m sure there are thousands of lurking guests out there. Come and join us!

yayayay!! I've been a longtime lurker but i'm super excited to finally be a member :clap:

So, are we ready to play 'make wild guesses about Yuzu's new music' yet? 

I'd like to submit the following for your consideration, as an SP: 

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Don't you think it would make a great tribute to Ice-chan, or skating itself, or winning gold medals, or insanely difficult elements, or, you know, any of the other wonderful things Yuzu is so passionate about? While at the same time being all poppy and upbeat? 

It would definitely make people smile...

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Don't you think it would make a great tribute to Ice-chan, or skating itself, or winning gold medals, or insanely difficult elements, or, you know, any of the other wonderful things Yuzu is so passionate about? While at the same time being all poppy and upbeat? 

I'm still trying to decide if I've been Rickrolled!! :rofl2:

In all seriousness it'd be interesting to see the choreography for this and how Yuzu would bring the program to life.

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I can totally see Yuzu Rickrolling...:smiley-laughing021:

IlDK.gif

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I'm still trying to decide if I've been Rickrolled!! :rofl2:

In all seriousness it'd be interesting to see the choreography for this and how Yuzu would bring the program to life.

A little bit Rickrolled. I wanted to play a prank on the Planet, but I also genuinely like the song and think it would be something very fun and light-hearted for Yuzu to play with. 

25 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

A little bit Rickrolled. I wanted to play a prank on the Planet, but I also genuinely like the song and think it would be something very fun and light-hearted for Yuzu to play with. 

When he marries? :wiggle: (Or when Javier Fernández does.)

(I confess I didn't know Rick Astley, I thank the Urban Dictionary for having told me who he was and what rickrolled meant. I suppose this song has been played maaany many times in wedding parties or even celebrations?)