General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

SEIMEI fireworks~ If someone can roughly translate what's being said it'd be greatly appreciated~

Also the music arrangement is pretty close to what Yuzu used, even the bam at the end, no? 

On July 24, many Hanabi factories in Japan set off fireworks somewhere near their home, without gathering many people to maintain social distancing, some even without notifying exactly when and where in advance. This year, they are doing this instead of taking part in big Hanabi festivals and competitions that attract many people to encourage everyone struggling in this situation under COVID-19, and also to show the fruits of their hard work since last summer. This Hanabi is a work of Kita Nihon Hanabi based in Daisen, Akita, where Hanabi factories from the whole country gather to compete for the technique and artistry once a year. In this contest, you will find at least one or two Hanabi inspired by figure skating every year. I believe some of them like figure skating a lot because, in this competition, they are judged by how they effectively set off their Hanabi in tune with the music. This is one of such Hanabi inspired by SEIMEI.

Before SEIMEI, the MC introduced the Hanabi roughly like this:

The sound of Japanese drum that hits the sky
The dragon flute that responds to each beat of the drum calms the raging spirits
The stomp on the earth opens a new era
Like a blast of wind run through gruesome darkness.
"SEIMEI, a blast of wind run through the darkness" (T/n: the title of the Hanabi)

After SEIMEI, the MC introduced the Hanabi factory and thanked the person who privately sponsored this Hanabi. The factory set off the thank-you Hanabi from the sponsor's friends, and then the MC closed the Hanabi display wishing they would be able to see each other again under the sky full of Hanabi.

ETA: Oh, @Yukok has already translated the introduction. Sorry for double post!

46 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

On July 24, many Hanabi factories in Japan set off fireworks somewhere near their home, without gathering many people to maintain social distancing, some even without notifying exactly when and where in advance. This year, they are doing this instead of taking part in big Hanabi festivals and competitions that attract many people to encourage everyone struggling in this situation under COVID-19, and also to show the fruits of their hard work since last summer. This Hanabi is a work of Kita Nihon Hanabi based in Daisen, Akita, where Hanabi factories from the whole country gather to compete for the technique and artistry once a year. In this contest, you will find at least one or two Hanabi inspired by figure skating every year. I believe some of them like figure skating a lot because, in this competition, they are judged by how they effectively set off their Hanabi in tune with the music. This is one of such Hanabi inspired by SEIMEI.

Before SEIMEI, the MC introduced the Hanabi roughly like this:

The sound of Japanese drum that hits the sky
The dragon flute that responds to each beat of the drum calms the raging spirits
The stomp on the earth opens a new era
Like a blast of wind run through gruesome darkness.
"SEIMEI, a blast of wind run through the darkness" (T/n: the title of the Hanabi)

After SEIMEI, the MC introduced the Hanabi factory and thanked the person who privately sponsored this Hanabi. The factory set off the thank-you Hanabi from the sponsor's friends, and then the MC closed the Hanabi display wishing they would be able to see each other again under the sky full of Hanabi.

ETA: Oh, @Yukok has already translated the introduction. Sorry for double post!

Thank you for the background info! It's nice that they are at least able to show off their hardwork and even spread it internationally, for which I am grateful! 

And it's always nice to have multiple translations since there may be different interpretations sometimes. Thank you again! :68556365:

59 минут назад, SitTwizzle сказал:

@Hydroblade, is this new appearance of the forum entirely your work, or were you a team?

And I don't really understand what you are speaking of, with @IULIANA and @Lunna, sorry.

You can change forum them/colours at the bottom of the page. I prefer Winter Olympics 2018 theme colours. New one is great but I think too bright for me

It's nice to be able to revisit the old themes anytime, and it's so fun to reload and see which banner I get.:dancingpooh:
Thank you again for the beautiful new theme! (and thank you so much for taking time to rearrange the default avatar!:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:) :thanks: