General Yuzuru Chat

9 時間前, SitTwizzleさんが言いました:

Has he, really? :eeking:

Nobu:  かたやマスカレイド、かたや天使でしょ?Kataya Masquerade, kataya tenshi desho? - One is Masquerade, and the other is Angel (Crystal Memories), right?

この振り幅の、って言うね。Kono furihaba no, tte iu, ne. - This gap is it, you know. (Sorry, this part is vague).

Yuzu:  あ~、振り幅で売ってるんで Aa... Furihaba de utterunde. -  Well, yes, the gap is my selling point. 

Nobu & Yuzu:  振り幅スケーター Furihaba skater (laughter)

(Furihaba literally means amplitude or width of oscillation.)

Furihaba Championships 1st round :loveeyes:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/第一回振り幅選手権

43 minutes ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Shameless promotion here since this photo series is so beautiful it gives me chill :tumblr_meh7vxvIUd1qdlkyg::10742290:

12 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Lemme jump on the CM bandwagon as well~ 

This photo series was simply breathtaking. I could die happy but I need to see the CM first!!

3 minutes ago, Kestrelz said:

I doubt they would. I mean look at the M*rgan C. mess. After all that uproar and they didn't take any action :snbleh:

I signed that petition but it was more wistful thinking on my part heh 

On a happier topic, Zuihoden Tanabata campaign is exhibiting paper wind charms inspired by Masamune's and Yuzu's costumes.

9 часов назад, TallyT сказал:
 and this makes perfect sense to me :10814716: so maybe roll on 2021???

It's just wishful thinking but they maybe wanted to include this CM during Oly opening ceremony (still fingers crossed for sports to happen in 2021)

1 час назад, amylance1215 сказал:

On a happier topic, Zuihoden Tanabata campaign is exhibiting paper wind charms inspired by Masamune's and Yuzu's costumes.

Love it! Really need to go to Sendai for Tanabata one day

10 hours ago, Fay said:

So he did a moving spin holding his legs (don't know how to call but love it!) like what he did in RJ1 or White Legend, but not in Origin or Otonal?

The cool mist in the ice rank makes the scene even more fairy tale like as Yuzu skated... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

On 7/23/2020 at 3:41 PM, sallycinnamon said:

A bit late to the party but wow. Just wow. What a beautifully shot series of photos. Can’t wait to see the TVC that inspired this.

if my profile pic looks familiar, it’s probably cos it came from the same shoot.