General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Haha, spill XD

I've seen people saying that Yuzu doesn't really use the skincare, does anyone have a link to which video/interview where he said that? 

He said he doesn’t use any skin product, but also said Sekkisei had a nice smell, so he has at least sniffed it, which is enough for loads of us to go out and buy it ! The power he has!! :wink_star: :rofl3:

(sorry don’t know link)

1 hour ago, monchan said:

I wonder how much Sekkisei pay Yuzu. I hope he has a consult team to rightly evaluate his money power, cuz no celeb endorses a product without a single photoshoot/cm, yet can still sell it like hot cake with basic photoshopped pics lol.

I believe that when he signed with them last year (short-term?) they paid a huge amount, and considered it worth every yen.

3 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Haha, spill XD

I've seen people saying that Yuzu doesn't really use the skincare, does anyone have a link to which video/interview where he said that? 

The product itself it quiet good but I dont think Yuzu also use it. I mean lot of endorser just promoting the product without using it

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Aah yes, another victim of the squish!:10636614:

Probably all of us🤣

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

yeah, Yuzu has that effect on us

Yes, and I love the effect so much🤭

18分鐘前, Kikooo說:

The product itself it quiet good but I dont think Yuzu also use it. I mean lot of endorser just promoting the product without using it

It's Ok, fans are not buying for the product itself anyway. :sin:

7 minutes ago, CaroSkate said:

It's Ok, fans are not buying for the product itself anyway. :sin:

But no one is going to throw away the product anyway. 
I take it, the new series is on the pricey side? 

3 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

I think it's this Sekkisei Instagram/Twitter live interview:

And here is part of the translation where he says he does not do skin care, but should try harder to do that.  :67638860:

1 час назад, Pammi сказал:

He said he doesn’t use any skin product, but also said Sekkisei had a nice smell, so he has at least sniffed it, which is enough for loads of us to go out and buy it ! The power he has!! :wink_star: :rofl3:

(sorry don’t know link)

I think it was at Sekkisei talk-show :rofl3:

16 минут назад, Fay сказал:

But no one is going to throw away the product anyway. 
I take it, the new series is on the pricey side? 

I think it's just rebranded old series, maybe with some additional new products. But yes, it's more expensive then blue one.

10 hours ago, TallyT said:

Here's a question for everyone who needs to think about Yuzu some more... it was born of the PH tweet showing that gorgeous box set of his two autobiograhy volumes to be released in China.  Surely sooner or later we hope to get volume 3, and it's likely to be imaginatively named Blue Flame 3 (if it ain't broke, after all...)

What cover picture would you be tempted by? Going with the blue theme, my first choice would be the even-for-Yuzu staggeringly beautiful Otonal one here... but if (as is understandable) they wanted to remind readers of the Olympics, one of his Chopin poses like this one...

ZzX3MuB.jpg  Ziv0Yz0.png

That Otonal pic would do for an amazing cover... but why are we assuming he won't have another blue costume for a brand new program and he will put that one on the cover?:devil3: (or..he can have another blue costume for an old program, too LOL don't know how Satomi can come up with all those costumes)

I want Aoi Hono 3 too, we were left kind of hanging after season 2015-16 and Yume wo Ikiru (that was more of a collection of some of his interviews than a proper biography) stopped at OWG18 :peekapooh:

I'm sure he could fill another book already with everything that's happened behind the scenes in these past 2 years (also, Zu, about time to reveal details about that quints training last season👀)

Re: Yuzu and Sekkisei, didn't he himself candidly admit that he doesn't uses their products (or has any skincare routine) in his "beauty blog" or the Sekkisei talk they held last season? Tho it's pretty clear that Sekkisei doesn't mind Yuzu's unorthodox way to promote their products :laughing:

Edit: LOL someone brought the source as I was writing this

I guess that his secrets are just good sleep, healthy diet and lots of exercise (+good genes and Sendai positive vibes that keep their OGMs forever young, apparently).

As for the rest of us, chronically sleep deprived because of too much Zuzu rewatching...well, our skin is probably gonna need help, instead   :LOL:

I thought Yuzu did throw Sekkisei a bone at one point, saying that he used one of their products a little bit when his skin was dry after practice and found it refreshing... can't recall where he said that, though. 

In any case, does it matter? He gets the job done and makes the product sell purely because he's on the packaging....and expecting a 25 year old man whose wardrobe is mainly training gear to have a full-on skincare routine is a bit much, no? :roll: 

If there are people who ordered hand towels at Yuzuru Exhibits here...it seems like the demand for them is too high.

As a result,

7月1日昼頃までの申込=2020年8月下旬までにお届け予定
7月1日昼頃~7月10日頃までに申込=10月中旬までにお届け予定
7月10日以降に申込=11月下旬までにお届け予定
※衣装ハンドタオルの種類により時期が前後する可能性あり

Orders placed by around noon at July 1 = Your towels will be delivered by late August

Orders placed between noon at July 1 and July 10 = Your towels will be delivered by mid October

Orders placed after July 10 = Your towels will be delivered by late November

Maybe hand towels they initially prepared went out of stock in the morning of July 1, that was the first day of Yuzuru Exhibits. :surprised_pikachu: