General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, CaroSkate said:

Am I the only one here to be surprised that even prisons have sns? For what? To show the list of wanted fugitives? It would be funny if this Yuzu post is among them as a "heart arsonist"

:ohmygod:

That’s a pretty serious crime, what is his sentence going to be? :D 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So that's that for Autumn Classic then. Logically this means they won't be sending Yuzu. Makes me wonder when Yuzu will be leaving Japan now. 

Also, what does it mean for Japanese skaters already training in the countries in question, like Satoko? 

I am so gutted by this announcement that I can't even speak about it.  Not that I'd have been allowed into Canada in early September (though I had hopes), but I'd have done what I could to go to at least one of the other CS competitions - because they are reasonably priced and in venues where I could ninja my way to the front row.   :crybaby:   Fingers crossed for SCI.

So no more Jpn skaters for any CS :think:

Don't even want to think of how upsetting the audience seats would look (if CS actually happens) :war:. Esp ACI, the empty seats would look really weird after many years being filled with fans and poohs and loud cheers :cheer:

I wonder if this will be the season Yuzu will go back skating at some minor local comps in Japan. He'll need to try out his programs at a point(especially if he has new programs). Tho of course senior GP might still somehow go on as usual(kinda), so he might not need to wreck havoc at regionals, after all😆 

12 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

the jusry is still out,nut @Sombreuil you guess it....any chance for some lottery number?;)

8 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

it's all in his calculation LOL

4 hours ago, Fay said:

Some new old stuff, folks! 

oh yep one get dizzy watching it but still so so worthy white legend is one of my fave!

3 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

No clue haha, but regarding the "setting hearts on fire" thing, I looked up the post on Weibo and indeed, one of the comments say "is it because Yuzu sets hearts on fire?"  (芳心纵火犯) 

The literal translation would be "heart arsonist" but I think it means being a heartthrob! (not very familiar with this phrase, do correct me if I am wrong)

heart arsonist rocks LOL

and who knows?you're locked up or you are working long hours so maybe you are watching FS.

2 hours ago, monchan said:

So no more Jpn skaters for any CS :think:

Don't even want to think of how upsetting the audience seats would look (if CS actually happens) :war:. Esp ACI, the empty seats would look really weird after many years being filled with fans and poohs and loud cheers :cheer:

Realistically, I doubt they will allow an audience at ACI this year anyway. The seats would be empty either way. 

So, I wonder if JSF will be doing something different for their skaters, like adding some extra, senior-level competitions that are local to Japan. I mean, it's not just Yuzu who's an elite international skater: on the men's side they have Keiji, Shoma, Kazuki, Shun, Sota, Yuma  etc etc. The JNats men's roster read like a who's who. On the women's side is Rika, Kaori, Wakaba, Mai, Marin, and many more. (not including skaters currently known to be training abroad. (who could well return to Japan, who knows)). 

they could do their own series of elite seniors Challengers just within Japan without too much trouble. It's only in ice dance and pairs that it becomes an issue. 

From the Kamakura City Council member Mr. Kono:  He congratulates Hanyu-senshu for the MVS, and he says he is cheering him from Kamakura, together with Mr. Habu (the Shogi Master with the same written kanji name as Hanyu).

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Can someone please translate the Japanese and Chinese in this post? It looked like something amazing transpired here including comment or something from a Chinese prison??? Someone in the comment said Yuzu was accused of setting fire in everyone's heart? Well they ain't wrong there :rofl2:

I don't understand fully but I need to know!! Thank you in advance!

The Japanese poster says:  "Etto (Ummm) - this is from the official website of Sizuan Legal Office, which has nothing to do with any sports event... And the comments are from various regional Legal Offices.  It's a bit scary but gratifying, ahahaha.  Even a comment from Sizuan Prison Office!  Shocking!  His impact/influence is amazing."   

4 hours ago, CaroSkate said:

Am I the only one here to be surprised that even prisons have sns? For what? To show the list of wanted fugitives? It would be funny if this Yuzu post is among them as a "heart arsonist"

:ohmygod:

I read some translations : Yuzu lights fires in people's hearts; Yuzu is a heart arsonist; he is imprisoned in our hearts!

:knc_yuzu2:

16 hours ago, Dreamer said:

I find the article upsetting because the average person reading this may believe this junk journalism as fact coming from the 'Olympic channel'.  

This undermines Yuzuru's achievements and sets up the propaganda machinery to normalize the ' someone who should have won is actually better and went away emptyhanded view'.

All this, setting the stage for Beijing 2022 and their favourite fed skater to win.

In any congratulatory article....why is the focus on the also rans insinuating that N** should have won?  It is a slap in the face to the winner!!