General Yuzuru Chat

53 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

lmao shameless and their last tweet was about Yuzu getting the MVS because he's paying ISU bills .

Somebody owned them pretty badly in response to that tweet, pointing out that since they profit from the ISU being in business, which is sustained in big parts by fanyus, they kinda owe their paychecks to Yuzu as well.

:yuzushrug:

Eta: ok, something more positive, here is some adorable fanart to compensate. 

26 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Any reason to put Yuzu on the covers...:nod2:

Mind you, that OC article managed to (I'm sure by accident) call Nathan's skating machine-like.... someone didn;'t read their notes about art and ballet.

or maybe it was a Freudian slip :P

5 minutes ago, Veveco said:

T*L really desperate for attention lately, aren't they? If trashing fanyus is the only way to remain relevant, it says a lot about their priorities. Sorry, I meant the one fanyu. Singular. :D

Everyone knows we are one giant hive sharing only one single braince....WAIT! NOPE! That's the ISU+USFSA&Rusfed+Olychannel+NBC+IMG:4:

Trash lessons must really be in meager times, if they're baiting us so hard

I almost wish we truly were one Singular Fanyu and act as one body to just let Trash lesson slide into the obscurity they deserve.

But alas, we are not One Fanyu. Everyone chooses for themselves, so someone will still give them too much attention.

Anyway, a pity. Trash lessons have, sometimes, got some things right (like discussing some abuse cases, and it looks like they're talking about Nini too), but I just can't stomach them.

I suppose they feel the same towards fanyus, but we're not the ones who try to bait those we despise so we can make money out of their clicks:3:

23 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Somebody owned them pretty badly in response to that tweet, pointing out that since they profit from the ISU being in business, which is sustained in big parts by fanyus, they kinda owe their paychecks to Yuzu as well.

:yuzushrug:

LOL I saw that one too, it was brilliant!:laughing:

Anyway, we've been swallowing in the :angry_party: mood for one day too long :P  Let's talk about better things! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: uplifting things!:tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: 

Like, are the Yuzu Ice Jewels photobooks already available in digital format? Will they be available on amazon.co.jp? Should I surrender my wallet? (yep, that's me disguising my search for info as a selfless change of topic:tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw:  )

also, was this posted?

I can't believe this pic was taken through a water bottle  :knc_yuzu1:   I'm in awe of photographers' skills

2 hours ago, LadyLou said:

Everyone knows we are one giant hive sharing only one single braince....WAIT! NOPE! That's the ISU+USFSA&Rusfed+Olychannel+NBC+IMG:4:

We have more braincells, even if we have to share it among ourselves 😛

anyway the s***ing limpwanks can screw themselves (as usual!). sickening that one still happen to talk about them miserably s***ing U***A's [insert obscene body part of choice] for a hope of relevance nowadays...

4 hours ago, Veveco said:

T*L really desperate for attention lately, aren't they? If trashing fanyus is the only way to remain relevant, it says a lot about their priorities. Sorry, I meant the one fanyu. Singular. :D

We can take it in turns to be The Fanyu - a different one of us each day. 

Or maybe it's like being Tribute? :hihi: Someone has to 'volunteer'? 

Oh Katniss Everfanyu, wherefore art thou?

4 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

I see that we've become the DeathStar™ , no longer a mere planet.... :darklordyuzu:

What? have we? 

I feel like we should do something appropriately Darth in return

I find their lack of faith in Yuzuru...disturbing. 

4 hours ago, Veveco said:

Epic burn. :ohno:

13 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Regarding the Olympic channel article: I only gave it a brief glance before and just started reading it properly...

Is it just me or were they implying Yuzu wasn’t focused enough on training/skating? Because that’s completely untrue, he said in the stream that nearly every moment of his daily life he is constantly thinking about skating. And in the CBC interview from a few months ago he says “I bet my life to skate every time” - you can hear the dedication in his voice

I didn't get that. More like they were implying that Yuzu only got MVS because of fanyus, and that Nathan was somehow above the fray b/c he concentrates on skating. I wouldn't get too hung up on it - the whole thing reads like the kind of journalism that tries to make one thing seem like another by careful re-arrangement of words and facts. 

37 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I didn't get that. More like they were implying that Yuzu only got MVS because of fanyus, and that Nathan was somehow above the fray b/c he concentrates on skating. I wouldn't get too hung up on it - the whole thing reads like the kind of journalism that tries to make one thing seem like another by careful re-arrangement of words and facts. 

I find the article upsetting because the average person reading this may believe this junk journalism as fact coming from the 'Olympic channel'.  

1 hour ago, Dreamer said:

I find the article upsetting because the average person reading this may believe this junk journalism as fact coming from the 'Olympic channel'.  

There's that. To my eyes, the article reads like an opinion piece, so I personally wouldn't take it as fact, because opinions aren't facts, but there might be readers who would see it that way.