General Yuzuru Chat

Is it true that if something gets enough down votes, the video gets hidden?

We should all click "dislike".  Even if it doesn't do anything, at least it'll send a message if there's more "dislikes" than "likes"

eta: looks like some are saying it could actually be good for the video

https://www.quora.com/What-happens-when-I-dislike-a-video-in-YouTube#:~:text=If you dislike a video,being promoted much in searches.

7 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Is it true that if something gets enough down votes, the video gets hidden?

We should all click "dislike".  Even if it doesn't do anything, at least it'll send a message if there's more "dislikes" than "likes"

I wouldn’t bother. Let those people who want to watch it do so. 

Hello everyone! 

Just a reminder to check out our thread for the #YuzuSkatingParty tomorrow!

We also prepared ribbons that you can use with your Planet Hanyu icons. :dancingpooh:

Just now, yuzuonice said:

Hello from the #YuzuSkatingParty team!

As part of our count down for the event, we prepared icon ribbons that you can use with your Planet Hanyu icons!

Unfortunately, it can only be added manually (via PhotoShop or a similar photo editing tool).

https://imgur.com/a/jsqyMrY

If you have Twitter, you can add it there as a Twibbon, and also participate in the daily count down giveaways that we have been posting on there:

The event will be streamed on both Twitch and Planet Hanyu TV! There's an option to chat through Planet Hanyu TV, by using your PH login, but we are still testing it, so it might not do too well when there are too many people participating.

That's why we encourage you to sign up for Twitch - we are preparing some surprises for those of you who will join us and chat with us there ;)

4 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

^^ Ditto.

The more attention you give them (bad or good), they eventually win anyway. It's best to just ignore everything they do. Forget about the "fakewards" and focus on the best figure skating has to offer in your own way :-)

Fakewards! How well found!

Can I borrow you this new word?

Edit : @Whoopiewoop

Thank you! I may make good use of your permission. :dancinghotdog:

5 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

Hello everyone! 

Just a reminder to check out our thread for the #YuzuSkatingParty tomorrow!

We also prepared ribbons that you can use with your Planet Hanyu icons. :dancingpooh:

the Planet is not streaming CiONTU tomorrow right? they changed it? sorry, had to ask because I didn't read anywhere if it was changed or not. I just assume because the post now said 

"yuzuru's performances"

9 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Japan bought the broadcasting rights for you-know-what and will broadcast it on 22 July. Why? It's a free stream. Why are they throwing money at the ISU for a free stream??? I'm lost :13877886:

I really dont know how this kind of things work, but my guess is if the broadcast rights are bught, the stream should be geo-blocked in Japan? Any thoughts?