General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, barbara said:
6 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Does anyone have screen caps of the before and after?

I'm an old person and don't know how to do screen caps - but you don't need to.  The before and after, the one and the other, are both up simultaneously on different platforms.  

I cannot find anything on any platform I checked, could you at least tell us if it is posted in some tag, or the name of the account who posted this?

15 時間前, yuzuangelさんが言いました:

Does anyone have screen caps of the before and after?

They put American skater's name to reassure he's not the only one with two Olympic gold. " Clean " quadruple loop means he's not really the first one. In fact, the other skater tried, but it was invalid. Fans don't care about the award or some individual's  bias. Problem is that they're official organization who run the sports, make rules, select judges., etc. I can't imagine how Yuzu has to be strong to get through circumstances. But we know he's not giving up.

10 hours ago, Cynthia said:

Bet it must have been fun to be the camera person behind the video! They even saved the best pose for last (when Yuzuru finally turns to the audience and smile!). XD 

That kitty eye smile is one of the best things that happened all quarantine ❤️😍😢

8 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I am planning to avoid the internet (except for the streaming party) until the nosense has been and gone and died down. But on a more fun note, I saw this tweet and had to laugh...

I'd say he has a way bigger job than most people.

2 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

I cannot find anything on any platform I checked, could you at least tell us if it is posted in some tag, or the name of the account who posted this?

Both are official ISU accounts.  There's the regular website on the regular internet.  And they have social media accounts - Twitter and Instagram. If you search Instagram fro ISU, you get several official ISU posting deals - and one is just the awards,  You can tell by the blue swirly pattern.

21 hours ago, cereus said:

Coincidental timing?

They know who brings the fans: 4.8k views in 25 minutes

ETA:

And half an hour later the Olympic Channel chimes in, too:

ETA: not only did they spell his name correctly (of course), they also wrote it in the proper order.

Olympic Channel and Jordan see all the messages flying around about NOT retweeting Yuzu's hostage Award message, so they be like, "Hey fanyus, let us give you something to tweet about!" :hihi:

16 hours ago, Seorose said:

I just want to remind that Olympic SEIMEI got 10M views already. Exact same video was uploaded with Japanese title by NHK officially. It appeared on top when 羽生結弦 was searched and had so many JP comments. March in 2018, NHK reported that the most viewed digital content was Olympic SEIMEI with 3.3M views. I think it had 5~6M views last year. Recently, I noticed it was erased or closed.  I wish they uploaded only one official video from the first place.

There are usually multiple copies of Yuzu videos floating around, so the views get distributed among the various videos. It dilutes the view count, but multiple videos can be a good thing if some videos end up getting deleted, then we can still hope for some that will survive.

One of Yuzu's 2017 WC Hope and Legacy videos had 3 million views when it got deleted in 2018, so it would have a lot more views by now if it was still around.

Due to videos being deleted, people are now downloading the videos and that can reduce the view count too since people are not returning to YouTube to watch. Olympic SEIMEI is on DVD, so people who bought the DVD also might not be watching on YouTube anymore.

11 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I bet they have tons of footage hoarded!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: 

Everyone is hoarding footage, dang it! When you look at Jordan's video, at one point there is this BIG camera opposite of Jordan that is trained on Yuzu too. So where is that footage? I wanna see!

45 minutes ago, barbara said:

Both are official ISU accounts.  There's the regular website on the regular internet.  And they have social media accounts - Twitter and Instagram. If you search Instagram fro ISU, you get several official ISU posting deals - and one is just the awards,  You can tell by the blue swirly pattern.

nope, checked all their social medias and the website, the Instagram posts, and IG stories. The description you provided is nowhere to be found.

Just seen Jordan's video upload on YouTube - the last comment at the moment asks if Jordan has any new footage of Yuzuru coming up soon and he says YES HE HAS and he will be posting soon :cheer:

24 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Somehow, Beijing 2022 going full Fanyu mode always ends up on my twitter timeline XD

They are definitely doing this on purpose aren't they, in response to recent shenanigans :nod2: