General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, Laura said:

I can look at it endlessly! The main thing is that without fainting, the concentration of beauty is too high.:) And that smile is at the end!

THIS IS ART!:10636614:

I'm going to watch it for the next hour:popcorn:

I remember how at ACI everyone was waiting for "Mr. blue jacket" to upload his photos or videos.

It was like: "He is always there, frontrow, he probably has the best pictures and can "Mr. blue jacket" please hurry up"...............

And then:  oh-my-gosh-look-at-this-it-is-so-amazing:eek:Hi Jordan, Hi OIP, we love you:loveshower:

Только что, Faithyu сказал:

THIS IS ART!:10636614:

I'm going to watch it for the next hour:popcorn:

I remember how at ACI everyone was waiting for "Mr. blue jacket" to upload his photos or videos.

It was like: "He is always there, frontrow, he probably has the best pictures and can "Mr. blue jacket" please hurry up"...............

And then:  oh-my-gosh-look-at-this-it-is-so-amazing:eek:Hi Jordan, Hi OIP, we love you:loveshower:

I join those who hope that Jordan has a lot of “dessert” left. And I hope that he will share it)))

That video has been reposted by about 20 different people that I guess I follow on Instagram (and I did feel I should watch it all twenty times) -  which I just got off of and was surprised to see, in the "stories" section ( - you have to look for it, and it's gone now so maybe it was a promoted deal), there was a short clip advertising the ISU awards that show Yuzu multiple times, and not Nathan -which I thought was weird - but the whole bit/promotion does include everyone (if you search on the search page). However, the really odd thing is the description of MVS - it's not the same as what is on their regular website or what we all believed it was suppose to be "who best managed to increase the level of popularity of Figure Skating with their fan base, media attention and sponsor appreciation." On Instagram, it states clearly that the winner is (of course picked by a star-studded panel) "based on the results and experiences at the ISU GP of FS individual events and Final, ISU European FS and ISU 4CC of the 2019/20 season.  This is the first time I've seen a reference to only this season, and only the ISU events.  So, the ISU has really pissed me off now.  The descriptions do not equate.  This years results, scores, whatever, do not at all translate to increasing fan base or media attention or sponsors, etc..  I had hoped they'd release what the fan vote numbers were, but they won't - ever. And if they really looked at the GP Final, it's obvious who most of those fans were there to see (Pooh rain, signs) and it wasn't the eventual winner of that.  In fact, it's downright mean to include that competition at all as our guy skated at a severe disadvantage since his coach wasn't these for the SP.  And I think it's reasonable to assume that since they are basing this solely on 4 1/2 months, they plan on doing these awards again next year, even if Worlds 2021 is showing a gala on the Sunday - it's going to be the stupid awards again.  Forewarned. And not the least bit happy.

9 minutes ago, Fay said:

Do you mean to say they are changing the criteria for the bloody award just before handing it? LOL

Come on, don’t be so much upset about the whole circus. 

Changing criteria, yes.  I shouldn't be surprised.  They change the scoring system for certain skaters.  I guess I'm surprised that they are so blatantly changing things up to justify not giving Yuzu this "award".

32 minutes ago, barbara said:

That video has been reposted by about 20 different people that I guess I follow on Instagram (and I did feel I should watch it all twenty times) -  which I just got off of and was surprised to see, in the "stories" section ( - you have to look for it, and it's gone now so maybe it was a promoted deal), there was a short clip advertising the ISU awards that show Yuzu multiple times, and not Nathan -which I thought was weird - but the whole bit/promotion does include everyone (if you search on the search page). However, the really odd thing is the description of MVS - it's not the same as what is on their regular website or what we all believed it was suppose to be "who best managed to increase the level of popularity of Figure Skating with their fan base, media attention and sponsor appreciation." On Instagram, it states clearly that the winner is (of course picked by a star-studded panel) "based on the results and experiences at the ISU GP of FS individual events and Final, ISU European FS and ISU 4CC of the 2019/20 season.  This is the first time I've seen a reference to only this season, and only the ISU events.  So, the ISU has really pissed me off now.  The descriptions do not equate.  This years results, scores, whatever, do not at all translate to increasing fan base or media attention or sponsors, etc..  I had hoped they'd release what the fan vote numbers were, but they won't - ever. And if they really looked at the GP Final, it's obvious who most of those fans were there to see (Pooh rain, signs) and it wasn't the eventual winner of that.  In fact, it's downright mean to include that competition at all as our guy skated at a severe disadvantage since his coach wasn't these for the SP.  And I think it's reasonable to assume that since they are basing this solely on 4 1/2 months, they plan on doing these awards again next year, even if Worlds 2021 is showing a gala on the Sunday - it's going to be the stupid awards again.  Forewarned. And not the least bit happy.

Does anyone have screen caps of the before and after?

1 minute ago, barbara said:

Changing criteria, yes.  I shouldn't be surprised.  They change the scoring system for certain skaters.  I guess I'm surprised that they are so blatantly changing things up to justify not giving Yuzu this "award".

I would absolutely expect them to. But then the real twitter fun begins, since it’s not going to pass unnoticed, and boy, will they deserve it this time! 
Why does Yuzu not getting that award bother you so much? Does it really matter who they arrange to give it to? It’s going to be politics of figure skating that will rule this thing. It was oh so obvious right from the start. 

39 minutes ago, barbara said:

So funny!

Yet even on this basis ans after ISU's official rules, in Men category, Yuzuru Hanyu is still the winner (2660 points; Nathan Chen is at 1600).

In all categories (Senior), I believe it is Alena Kostornaia (2740)?

@Fay

Why does Yuzu not getting that award bother you so much?

It doesn't bother me at all, quite the opposite. It exposes their cheats. How could a hater deny now?

And I must say I wouldn't like to see Yuzuru Hanyu forced to make any case of that mess.

1 hour ago, Fay said:

I would absolutely expect them to. But then the real twitter fun begins, since it’s not going to pass unnoticed, and boy, will they deserve it this time! 
Why does Yuzu not getting that award bother you so much? Does it really matter who they arrange to give it to? It’s going to be politics of figure skating that will rule this thing. It was oh so obvious right from the start. 

It's not him not getting the award - it's the ongoing politics of ISU and their general disrespectful treatment of Yuzu. Hey, I live in the states so it's really easy to get worked up about the lack of justice and people lying. Changing criteria is low, but not a surprise. And, ultimately, even though Worlds was cancelled this year (:(), the changing of the Sunday program after tickets were bought still irks me.  Maybe if this virtual show bombs, they won't try and do it next year (after people have purchased tickets). We all know who the most valuable skater is.  

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

Does anyone have screen caps of the before and after?

I'm an old person and don't know how to do screen caps - but you don't need to.  The before and after, the one and the other, are both up simultaneously on different platforms.  

2 hours ago, barbara said:

I'm an old person and don't know how to do screen caps - but you don't need to.  The before and after, the one and the other, are both up simultaneously on different platforms.  

You wouldn't happen to have a link, would you? I can't find any screencaps of the newly altered version.