General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Waterbuffalo said:

Are you talking about this kind of towel: https://ss-online.shop-pro.jp/?pid=151848087

or are there others?

This towel in your link is from the online Yuzuru Hanyu photo exhibit, which also has an online shop. The towels we were talking about is for the Nishikawa Cool summer campaign. You buy a towel and you can select two types of Yuzu clear file sets (from FaOI last year; one with the exhibition numbers including Masquerade and the other one with pics of Yuzu from the group numbers). Because the files are very popular, most people would pick the cheapest item that qualifies (need to spend 1000 Yen), so it's better to pick a slightly more expensive one. The towels are just normal towels :grin:

Sorry someone else already answered, so this is just duplicate info. Guess I have the Nishikawa campaign on my mind .

I am stunned. 7 min after JST 12 noon and my order for the Nishikawa towel seems completed. 

The site was loading really slow and I did encounter error page one time but still...

and masquerade/crystalmemo file design is still available (I only want that).

Since when is my luck so good? 

I will believe it when I actually receive it. 

4 hours ago, yumeaki said:

I am stunned. 7 min after JST 12 noon and my order for the Nishikawa towel seems completed. 

The site was loading really slow and I did encounter error page one time but still...

and masquerade/crystalmemo file design is still available (I only want that).

Since when is my luck so good? 

I will believe it when I actually receive it. 

Congrats! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: おめおめ!:tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

6 hours ago, Ladysci said:

This towel in your link is from the online Yuzuru Hanyu photo exhibit, which also has an online shop. The towels we were talking about is for the Nishikawa Cool summer campaign. You buy a towel and you can select two types of Yuzu clear file sets (from FaOI last year; one with the exhibition numbers including Masquerade and the other one with pics of Yuzu from the group numbers). Because the files are very popular, most people would pick the cheapest item that qualifies (need to spend 1000 Yen), so it's better to pick a slightly more expensive one. The towels are just normal towels :grin:

Sorry someone else already answered, so this is just duplicate info. Guess I have the Nishikawa campaign on my mind .

Exactly...they are just normal  towels:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: Still, Nishikawa is a top brand Futon maker. I expect the towels are of high quality :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

By the way, the hand towels of Yuzuru Hanyu Exhibit are also the products of Nishikawa. (Of course... Nishikawa is Yuzu's sponsor after all. )

Coincidental timing?

They know who brings the fans: 4.8k views in 25 minutes

ETA:

And half an hour later the Olympic Channel chimes in, too:

ETA: not only did they spell his name correctly (of course), they also wrote it in the proper order.
1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

This person created a YouTube playlist that you can put on loop to get Yuzu's Oly SEIMEI to 10M views by "Jully 11". Pretty neat. And I don't do this normally but for Yuzu I will farm lol:tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

Well, I have read Youtube counting stops when someone watches the same video a number of times every day (4 or 5 times?)

Otherwise, I like very much the idea of getting Olympic Seimei to 10 million views (wouldn't it be a first in figure skating).

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

The ad compares the smoothness of the writing to Yuzu's skating. He's really a household name in Japan :201111231756430f6:

Do they have an agreement with him or his agents or JSF?