General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:judgmental::8:

Why not, it would be a suitable ending to such an exciting week. If you wanted your blood to boil a little more or if you were feeling the embers of the fight were cooling down... 

11 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

This blogger is introducing a post in Weibo (I couldn't reach the source), in which Apple AI Siri is showing more accurate biography of Yuzuru than ISU :rofl3:

https://ameblo.jp/mimiyesp/entry-12608854549.html

Google too:

6 hours ago, monchan said:

Btw for those who want Ice Jewels photobooks without shipping fee or any waiting...

:loveshower:  So happy I can get them in digital format. I haven't bought magazines or photobooks because I just have too much stuff in the house and not enough shelving space, etc. But I've always wanted the photos in those books.

4 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

He looks so done with this whole BS. Not one once of enthusiasm. He knows and he’s telling us :emoticonaci2019_2:

Yup. My thoughts exactly when I saw that clip. Not to worry Zuzu, we can read between the lines of your message. 

2 hours ago, Fay said:

Sorry, Yuzu, I hate to disappoint you, but I am still not watching that. It has nothing to do with you, I just hate the pomp and pretentiousness of the whole affair. It reeks of cheapness. 

We could have the gala, where all the skaters are happy and skating fun programs. The fans are happy. The audience is happy.

But nooooooo, instead they want to put on this sh*t show "Awards Show", where skaters are bound to feel snubbed if they're not nominated, and those who are nominated will get dissed by the ISU and Big Fed narratives so only their propped-up favs will win.

I'm glad to see many of Yuzu's fan forums calling to boycott the show. I hope the word goes out to all of his fans, and Alina's fans too. They even have a catchy protest slogan: "NO ALINA, NO PARTY!"

Ahora, Fay said:

Why not, it would be a suitable ending to such an exciting week. If you wanted your blood to boil a little more or if you were feeling the embers of the fight were cooling down... 

I'm soo looking forward to the next week and what we can achieve :fire: 

And TSL is def. not worth of my time :war: 

Yeah...I should go to sleep...I'm feeling a little bit dramatique...:biggrin:

7 hours ago, mercedes said:

oh his english is so clear ,what you native speaker think?

He didn't say much but in that small amount of English there was a huge amount of sounds and clusters not found in Japanese that he didn't quite get but the intonation was good and it was fluent and clear. My main field of expertise is linguistics though so I have better trained ears for this kind of thing than your average native speaker. I'd say he can probably get those sounds if he isolates words and focuses on the shape of his mouth and where is tongue is but then that ruins the fluency so the way he speaks here is likely to be a bit more natural.

3 hours ago, Fay said:

Haha, my blood has been boiling all week already T_T

And incredible how they managed to anger the fans of both the reigning singles Olympic champions, and possibly the Olympic champions themselves too (If I recall correctly, Alina unfollowed ISU?) 

35 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

incredible how they managed to anger the fans of both the reigning singles Olympic champions, and possibly the Olympic champions themselves too (If I recall correctly, Alina unfollowed ISU?) 

I mean Alina is being (not-so-quietly) disposed by the powers that be™, but to do her like that....they are really being shameless 😒😒😒

To me it's just so blatantly (cruel) and obvious how ISU is in for the money, but their level of disrespect has just reached a new apex. 

I wish the Olympic committee was in charge of organizing figure skating events, maybe they'd be better. 

Or even Yuzu i bet could organize a competition and drive ISU bankrupt. 

Something on a lighter note, since I was silly even to try :giggle:---the Nishikawa online shop crashed right after noontime, when you could buy a summer campaign towel to get a Yuzu clear file (set B). Inspite of pre-registering and having the "cool towel" in my shopping basket and pressing buy as soon as my watch said 12:00.

47 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

Something on a lighter note, since I was silly even to try :giggle:---the Nishikawa online shop crashed right after noontime, when you could buy a summer campaign towel to get a Yuzu clear file (set B). Inspite of pre-registering and having the "cool towel" in my shopping basket and pressing buy as soon as my watch said 12:00.

Oh dear... it reminds me of those breathless moments I was trying to get tickets for Rostelecom 2017...