General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Someone on Weibo is calling on Chinese fanyus to boycott the award:

Sorry that the image just won’t show.

https://mobile.twitter.com/karen_hyaxel/status/1279732845645160449

do you hear ISU crying?because that's a huge fandom they are loosing(yes yes I'm happy about it):devil3:

2 hours ago, Veveco said:

Can't wait for the #YuzuSkatingParty next week :dancingpooh:

cannot wait too,right at the end of a what will be a crappy week is what i need....and i'm curious about the surprise!thank you PH @staff for doing this,you all are amazing!:heartsign:

1 hour ago, Patch said:

here you go~ So you don’t have to click ISU’s link

55 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Do I spy red UA? 

oh his english is so clear ,what you native speaker think?

also yes red UA and he's more...big?he must have worked out a lot in quarantine ,4A is pretty demanding after all!

And I'm bitter so maybe i'm seeing things that are not there ,but his voice tone  seems pretty void of any enthusiasm,usually he's more 'lively' when he speaks?(even in japanese which of course i don't understand but still I can hear the up and downs of his tone).

Sorry I don't understand the comments for the boycott of ISU streaming of the ISU rewards. Do the ISU already announce the results yet? Does this mean that we know already that they give the rewards to the other nominees , not Yuzuru?

Thank you to let me know the results, so I will not watch the streaming.

Sorry I couldn't resist :biggrin:

50 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He probably just did the video quickly without thinking too hard about it. I'm sure he's got other things to do

To me that says a lot about how much he cares about the awards. He put so much more effort in his "Vamos Javi" video. Even the Laureus one was better.

On 7/4/2020 at 6:57 PM, Flossy said:

Salaries and benefits for 14.7 ISU Employed staff in 2016  was Euro 2 million, an average of 134000 each. Total financial assets euro 225 million. And they can’t employ efficient staff to put out and proof read a bio on the most important figure skater ever. It’s a calculated insult which they already pulled off by completely omitting Yuzuru’s details in Torino GPF event program bio and repeating another skaters details instead. 

Sorry, Yuzu, I hate to disappoint you, but I am still not watching that. It has nothing to do with you, I just hate the pomp and pretentiousness of the whole affair. It reeks of cheapness. 

2 hours ago, Vadrouille said:

Sorry I don't understand the comments for the boycott of ISU streaming of the ISU rewards. Do the ISU already announce the results yet? Does this mean that we know already that they give the rewards to the other nominees , not Yuzuru?

Thank you to let me know the results, so I will not watch the streaming.

I've sent you a DM... Hope it helps you understand. 

Wow, the famous White Wall is back! (though no corner, this time)

Zuzuuuuuuu:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:I've missed youuuuu:10742289:

He looks about as enthusiastic as his ISU description for the MVS nominee:smiley-laughing021: it seems fair

poor bb, not even one fleeting smile:yuzuhuh: but his voice is so soothing

Yuzuru, I hope you know that this vid does NOT fill your monthly vid quota. GIVE US MOAR!!!! (but you can keep the red UA:tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp:)

6 hours ago, monchan said:

Btw for those who want Ice Jewels photobooks without shipping fee or any waiting:

what? also the old ones? Now I've even less excuses to procrastinate buying last season photobook:59227c768286a__s: