General Yuzuru Chat

29 minutes ago, Patch said:

here you go~ So you don’t have to click ISU’s link

Okay, four things:

1. Thank you! It's a relief I don't have to click ISU's link :)

2. His English sounds so nice :)

3. Red UR alert!

4. He looks buffed LOL (4A??? :peekapooh:)

17 hours ago, Paskud said:

I also thought that MVS was created as a consolation prise for Zuzuru, but... yeah, these awards weren's created to reward, but to promote. Not only FS to American and maybe European audience, but also concrete skaters, choreographers and so on (whoever according to Ari/ISU jury deserves to be promoted). Look how Zakarian talked about them:

Reading that quote from Ari reveals something really important - he's basing his idea of these awards on something he doesn't understand. Ovechkin was famous before he got the MVP because hockey is BIG here. The awards didn't make it big - hockey got like that the hard way, by earning it's audience through playing the sport extremely well. AND by having games broadcast so that anyone with a TV can watch. 

Ari wants figure skaters to have Ovechkin-level fame? Then he should convince the ISU to have more and better televised competitions and to invest their money in developing good skaters, the world over. The glitz and the glam and the chanting crowds in Vegas don't come for free. 

Just want to share that I finished re-watching Yuzu’s all junior and senior performances, interviews and etc since Mar.  Life has been unbelievably, extremely tough for him in many many ways, physically (asthma, injuries, illness...), environmentally (rink closure, earthquake, not-favorites, unfairness), financially (expensive sports esp in his baby/younger days) and mentally (pressure from himself within, others, etc)... It was quite hard to watch certain parts and multiple times, even if I watched few rounds before.  But he has made it thru, and made the journey extra ordinary, with his brain and thoughts like no others, and his first-class conduct and personality (just so unreal)... Trust no one on earth when facing all those same situations would act /respond and come to the same place as he is now. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Think our Best-Conduct-in-Class knows all things going on now, and might just laugh a bit and take it easy.  Can imagine he would probably prefer coaches and designers to get more recognition for their efforts and great work, as he would appreciate and care about others first (while of course he has, and he knows he has, support from family and fans).

What’s on his mind is likely... following Toronto timing to sleep, skate, study and play games at japan home, so that he can go rink in late nites and Zoom skating with coaches live.  Or his galaxy brain is already busy thinking about themes and rundown structure of CWW Two...  

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp::mushroom7:

16 minutes ago, PPOS said:

I'm sure these promo's were taped before the crappy ISU tweets yesterday omitting his achievements and spelling his name incorrectly......accidentally on purpose perhaps?? 

Oh I don't know.  This isn't the usual Yuzu demeanor.