General Yuzuru Chat

50 minutes ago, IceWings said:

I have a feeling that's exactly what they're trying to do. They know giving the award to Nathan will make a lot of people angry and then Nathan's defenders will jump in the fray and the only purpose that serves is to give a lot of views/clicks/attention to ISU and their wretched Award show. That is exactly what they want.

So the best thing to do is to ignore the whole thing and pretend like it doesn't exist no matter what they say, and no matter who wins or loses.

The only way to get the old Gala back is if the Award show flops badly, and the only way the Awards will flop is if it gets ignored.

I hope Yuzu is feeling okay about this... that awards bio I mean :/  I would like to believe he doesn't care but if I were in his position I would feel awful having my hard work and achievements erased like this...

11 minutes ago, memae said:

I just went onto the ISU website to check the profiles in their entirety and they aren't up for the MVS award so I'm guessing they've been taken down to have some editing done. 

Maybe someone realised that the sheer downplaying of the People Who Shouldn't Be More Popular But Are was a bit too crude, and people were retweeting it all over the place and making an even bigger mockery of Ari's Super Special Show.

2 hours ago, daisyjune said:

I don't know how many merchandise they prepare for the campaign, but in the first place their web site is so fragile that as soon as the clock points to 12 o'clock when the campaign starts, the site is down because fans all over Japan rush and try to access the site. We can't access it AT ALL:13877886:. So basically, I reload the site many times like crazy, and if the miracle happens and there appears the front page, I choose any available good without thinking size, color, or even price. Just be quick to click anything with a shaking finger. However, even if I can successfully put a blanket or a bed pad or whatever into my cart, when I go on to payment process, a message will appear very often: The good you ordered is already sold out. Choose another one. AHHHH:tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:  So, basically it's same as the purchase process of a ticket  (in case of not lottery but  first come, first get one) for competitions or ice shows Yuzu attends.

When I can access the site again without problems after like 30 minutes, I see everything was sold out, perhaps except the extremely expensive ones :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: You know, if I can't buy anything I can't get those files!!!

Now, TV Asahi 2 is airing FaOI Makuhari 2015. I have to watch Vertigo and Believe!

Although I'm very sad that I can't attend ice shows this year, and I don't know where Yuzu is right now, I am thankful to Yuzu, his sponsors, his publishers, his photographers, and TVs. They make us very busy and occupied with all those campaigns, photo books and the exhibit.

:consoling2: It's tough being fans of another country's national idol...

46 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

I hope Yuzu is feeling okay about this... that awards bio I mean :/  I would like to believe he doesn't care but if I were in his position I would feel awful having my hard work and achievements erased like this...

15 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Maybe someone realised that the sheer downplaying of the People Who Shouldn't Be More Popular But Are was a bit too crude, and people were retweeting it all over the place and making an even bigger mockery of Ari's Super Special Show.

It only makes ISU look bad. The omission actually does more to highlight Yuzu's achievements since unless you're a total FS noob, it's not like people don't know about his achievements. At the minimum, they know about his Olympic golds. Even if ISU want to do the erasure thing, Olympic Channel isn't going to delete anything.

Guys, please, don’t be naive, the whole Award circus was set up to gain back the North American markets, not reward some real achievements, so what did you expect? Just ignore it. Nothing can diminish Yuzuru Hanyu and his achievements. 

Those who knows something about FS knows who Yuzuru Hanyu is(and even people who don't follow the sport knows him as well)he doesn't need a stupid award from ISU,I agree ignore and move on.

Silence carries the "you're not even worth a fight" message so well.