General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

I’m dreading these awards so much :( It’s quite likely they will give Nathan MVS, and the outrage that follows will be huge and things will get ugly T_T

And that's exactly what we will NOT do, no matter who will win. Unless you want this farce again.

Not only they disrespect and robbed him in actual competition but even in a virtual competition too. I mean can they make it more obvious of their bias.I know not to take this isu skating award seriously but the amount of disrespect and bias..even for a non fan of Yuzuru clearly know the description of most valuable skater which is given by ISU themself describe him.He can't catch a break with them.I don't know what ISU try to achieve with this..making Yuzu fan mad and then who is going to attend the competition and follow this sport anymore? and with this covid 19 situation  still going on..Lastly if they give the award to other skater than Yuzu ..if i'm the skater i will be embarassed to accept it when everyone and even the nominated skater know the description of the awards fits Yuzu..End of my rant..Sorry for the bad english.

9 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

This might have been already posted, but Nishikawa's Cool Campaign 3rd round will start.

They give us the final blow :10742290:  

I really want the Masquerade clear file.  But I will have to go to the office on July 6th when the online order starts :64341262:

This time, the target item is their towels  :68556365:   Much more affordable than usual, but it means a tough fight to get it.

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000147.000010201.html

https://shop.nishikawa1566.com/shop/e/ecoolcp/

img_novelty_02.jpg

Ikr. I was like “Yes! Finally something affordable!” and then I remembered I have to go to office that hour. I usually work from home on Monday but just this Monday, I have to go office. Will be a bit hard to get it since I am showing a new cleaning company around the office.

Argh, I want the files so bad. 

:headdesk:

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

Guys, we have this advantage, that these awards don't have live TV broadcast. An it's the middle of summer. They are litteraly as big as we make them. Being angry at whatever ISU wrote means giving these awards importance.

They crave for your attention. Just ignore them.  :)

This irrelevant "award" must stay irrelevant. 

6 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Here we go again...

:grimacing:

6 hours ago, Fay said:

I think we ought to have some trust issues there

:yuzuhuh:

3 hours ago, Veveco said:

Ha. Ha. Ha. ISU conveniently not mentioning PC gold and calling Yuzu a "4-time GPF medalist" in his bio for the awards. Anyone surprised at this point?

:yuzushrug:

What better time to use the new emojis? 

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

Are the awards that unpopular though? I’m seeing that on Instagram many people are commenting and sharing the awards-related posts...

hi - I don't know if you are familiar with the history of everyone's distaste for the ISU awards show. The idea of these awards was conceived AFTER the schedule for Worlds was already published and tickets purchased by fans.  We were promised the standard, expected and massively popular gala for the Sunday afternoon.  The ISU changed Sunday and did away with the gala and replaced it with a stupid awards show - no one could return tickets, though this was not what we bought tickets for. It was clear that the whole thing was going to 1)prevent the fans from seeing an actual gala presentation and 2)was basically a promotion that had zero to do with the competition.  No amount of begging, pleading, complaining, demanding ticket refunds swayed SC or the ISU.  If there was one tiny silver lining to Worlds being cancelled, it was because this promotional, ill-advised and unwelcome sideshow was not going to happen.

Anyway, we all came into the announcement that this "show" was still going to happen with a deserved contempt for the organizers of the "show".  And, of course, the ISU has generally been crazy biased against Yuzu for years, almost consistently under-scoring him.  After the presentation, IF Yuzu wins MVS, then I'll watch the replay.  But not watching during it.

I hoped the explanation helped.

1 hour ago, daisyjune said:

I made an arrangement for "Telework" i.e. remote work from home on July 6th....solely to fight for this clear file.

In the last two campaigns of Nishikawa, it was extremely difficult for me to take part in on line fighting shopping at noon at work place with my colleagues constantly talking to me, so...

Still, I'm not confident, at all. The internet of my house is quite slow.....

Re: clear files, don't you use them at work??? I use them, a lot! Not only me, but as far as I know, here in Japan, everyone uses them a lot at work. We need them when sending papers by interoffice mail, when keeping pending papers, when bringing papers to the conference room, etc...Of course, I usually use plain clear files at work, but the color has many variations. I prefer clear, blue, and green files. 

Yuzu's clear files are for the collection, though, just like all of you. I bought a clear file holder, and put all the Yuzu files in it safely. Some of Yuzu files (if there are two copies) are kept in the drawer of my work desk, and I occasionally see them while working to raise my working spirit.

The pillowcases are also affordable - What's the deal with being fast on the buy in order to get a file?  Are there a certain number available and is that number small?

2 hours ago, barbara said:

The pillowcases are also affordable - What's the deal with being fast on the buy in order to get a file?  Are there a certain number available and is that number small?

I don't know how many merchandise they prepare for the campaign, but in the first place their web site is so fragile that as soon as the clock points to 12 o'clock when the campaign starts, the site is down because fans all over Japan rush and try to access the site. We can't access it AT ALL:13877886:. So basically, I reload the site many times like crazy, and if the miracle happens and there appears the front page, I choose any available good without thinking size, color, or even price. Just be quick to click anything with a shaking finger. However, even if I can successfully put a blanket or a bed pad or whatever into my cart, when I go on to payment process, a message will appear very often: The good you ordered is already sold out. Choose another one. AHHHH:tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:  So, basically it's same as the purchase process of a ticket  (in case of not lottery but  first come, first get one) for competitions or ice shows Yuzu attends.

When I can access the site again without problems after like 30 minutes, I see everything was sold out, perhaps except the extremely expensive ones :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: You know, if I can't buy anything I can't get those files!!!

Now, TV Asahi 2 is airing FaOI Makuhari 2015. I have to watch Vertigo and Believe!

Although I'm very sad that I can't attend ice shows this year, and I don't know where Yuzu is right now, I am thankful to Yuzu, his sponsors, his publishers, his photographers, and TVs. They make us very busy and occupied with all those campaigns, photo books and the exhibit.

10 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

I don't know how many merchandise they prepare for the campaign, but in the first place their web site is so fragile that as soon as the clock points to 12 o'clock when the campaign starts, the site is down because fans all over Japan rush and try to access the site. We can't access it AT ALL:13877886:. So basically, I reload the site many times like crazy, and if the miracle happens and there appears the front page, I choose any available good without thinking size, color, or even price. Just be quick to click anything with a shaking finger. However, even if I can successfully put a blanket or a bed pad or whatever into my cart, when I go on to payment process, a message will appear very often: The good you ordered is already sold out. Choose another one. AHHHH:tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:  So, basically it's same as the purchase process of a ticket  (in case of not lottery but  first come, first get one) for competitions or ice shows Yuzu attends.

When I can access the site again without problems after like 30 minutes, I see everything was sold out, perhaps except the extremely expensive ones :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: You know, if I can't buy anything I can't get those files!!!

Now, TV Asahi 2 is airing FaOI Makuhari 2015. I have to watch Vertigo and Believe!

Although I'm very sad that I can't attend ice shows this year, and I don't know where Yuzu is right now, I am thankful to Yuzu, his sponsors, his publishers, his photographers, and TVs. They make us very busy and occupied with all those campaigns, photo books and the exhibit.

Yup, totally identify with that!!:knc_yuzu2:

23 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

what do you say 👀

So hard to pick only one photo. I will pick this one from last season. He has the most beautiful eyes in this picture.

13 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Don't know about the other two, but the one in the middle is the back cover of this magazine.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4403311083
Ninny has a twitter account but it is private....

I wondered what happened to Ninny. She used to have a public Twitter account and she took such beautiful pictures of Yuzu, but I noticed that account was deleted. I miss seeing her pictures.

10 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

I didn't even dare to watch his programs at Nationals, after those three jet-lags (and two back) in a month (and now we learn there was something more), but if I understand this, Otoñal was good?

Yes, Yuzu did well in his SP at 2019 Nationals. He said he was able to hide his issues in the SP, but was not able to do so in the free. 

3 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

I’m dreading these awards so much :( It’s quite likely they will give Nathan MVS, and the outrage that follows will be huge and things will get ugly T_T

I have a feeling that's exactly what they're trying to do. They know giving the award to Nathan will make a lot of people angry and then Nathan's defenders will jump in the fray and the only purpose that serves is to give a lot of views/clicks/attention to ISU and their wretched Award show. That is exactly what they want.

So the best thing to do is to ignore the whole thing and pretend like it doesn't exist no matter what they say, and no matter who wins or loses.

The only way to get the old Gala back is if the Award show flops badly, and the only way the Awards will flop is if it gets ignored.

3 時間前, daisyjuneさんが言いました:

I made an arrangement for "Telework" i.e. remote work from home on July 6th....solely to fight for this clear file.

In the last two campaigns of Nishikawa, it was extremely difficult for me to take part in on line fighting shopping at noon at work place with my colleagues constantly talking to me, so...

Still, I'm not confident, at all. The internet of my house is quite slow.....

Re: clear files, don't you use them at work??? I use them, a lot! Not only me, but as far as I know, here in Japan, everyone uses them a lot at work. We need them when sending papers by interoffice mail, when keeping pending papers, when bringing papers to the conference room, etc...Of course, I usually use plain clear files at work, but the color has many variations. I prefer clear, blue, and green files. 

Yuzu's clear files are for the collection, though, just like all of you. I bought a clear file holder, and put all the Yuzu files in it safely. Some of Yuzu files (if there are two copies) are kept in the drawer of my work desk, and I occasionally see them while working to raise my working spirit.

I was working from home until the middle of June, but gradually the days to work at office are increasing, and the next Monday is the office day.  Why not Tuesday when I will be teleworking :64341262:   

As our company is prohibiting to bring in any devices with recording function to the office for security reasons, only the chance left for me is the lunch time using my phone in the locker room. But I have no confidence either to win this battle with tough and diligent fanyus as I am still an amateur as a smartphone user.  I have already lost the battle for JNats ticket in ten minutes last year. 

@daisyjune, my fellow satellite, I hope you will win it :hachimaki: