General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

I think a fan then shared the screenshot of the reply they got when they asked organizers if gala would be gala or.. like in Montreal. But otherwise, organizers keep mum on their website.

Not from the Stockholm organizers. (They seemed as clueless as any of us.) I want to say it was from Ari or ISU. The tweet below is all I could find so if anyone has a better memory than me... :13877886: My understanding is that it *will* happen again (sigh), the only question is where/when. (I'd love to be wrong though) If the next season is shortened though, it will be even less credible than this year.

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

ehhh no plz don't tempt me:14066882::10636614:

(I mean, I already have the photobook in wishlist together with way too much stuff, but if they release a digital bersion too I won't have the excuse of the shipping costs...)

You'd think that, if awards were such a GREAT hit with fans, they'd want to use them to promote the gala... but alas:rolleyes:

Between this and the no-refund policy,

1) That's exactly the point... Fortunately, to this date the order page is much too hermetic to non-Japanese speakers, isn't it?

2) That's a convincing proof.

3) Do you mean, there would be no refund even if the buyers were legally forbidden to attend?

6 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

This might have been already posted, but Nishikawa's Cool Campaign 3rd round will start.

They give us the final blow :10742290:  

I really want the Masquerade clear file.  But I will have to go to the office on July 6th when the online order starts :64341262:

This time, the target item is their towels  :68556365:   Much more affordable than usual, but it means a tough fight to get it.

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000147.000010201.html

https://shop.nishikawa1566.com/shop/e/ecoolcp/

img_novelty_02.jpg

Obviously the Japanese can find many uses for clear files (besides simply hoarding and gloating, which is what I would so).  These two - especially the Masquerade one - are... wow.:10636614:

6 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Some more beautiful Yuzus

Hide contents

yuzuru-hanyu-of-japan-performs-his-routi

img_news.aspx?id=20151102000232&no=1&kyo

When I google-seached the source with this image, the search keywords google suggested were 羽生結弦 (yuzuru hanyu) 綺麗 (clear, clean, gorgeous) 美しい (beautiful) haha

Ohmygosh I love the first picture!! He looks like an angel in the background silently watching over a group of humans having fun 😇

Guys, we have this advantage, that these awards don't have live TV broadcast. An it's the middle of summer. They are litteraly as big as we make them. Being angry at whatever ISU wrote means giving these awards importance.

They crave for your attention. Just ignore them.  :)

7 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

This might have been already posted, but Nishikawa's Cool Campaign 3rd round will start.

They give us the final blow :10742290:  

I really want the Masquerade clear file.  But I will have to go to the office on July 6th when the online order starts :64341262:

This time, the target item is their towels  :68556365:   Much more affordable than usual, but it means a tough fight to get it.

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000147.000010201.html

https://shop.nishikawa1566.com/shop/e/ecoolcp/

I made an arrangement for "Telework" i.e. remote work from home on July 6th....solely to fight for this clear file.

In the last two campaigns of Nishikawa, it was extremely difficult for me to take part in on line fighting shopping at noon at work place with my colleagues constantly talking to me, so...

Still, I'm not confident, at all. The internet of my house is quite slow.....

Re: clear files, don't you use them at work??? I use them, a lot! Not only me, but as far as I know, here in Japan, everyone uses them a lot at work. We need them when sending papers by interoffice mail, when keeping pending papers, when bringing papers to the conference room, etc...Of course, I usually use plain clear files at work, but the color has many variations. I prefer clear, blue, and green files. 

Yuzu's clear files are for the collection, though, just like all of you. I bought a clear file holder, and put all the Yuzu files in it safely. Some of Yuzu files (if there are two copies) are kept in the drawer of my work desk, and I occasionally see them while working to raise my working spirit.

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

basically, this. these awards are such a great metaphor for the rest of ISU's clownery

I’m dreading these awards so much :( It’s quite likely they will give Nathan MVS, and the outrage that follows will be huge and things will get ugly T_T

2 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

I’m dreading these awards so much :( It’s quite likely they will give Nathan MVS, and the outrage that follows will be huge and things will get ugly T_T

I wish we could just pretend it doesn't exist but the ISU actually minimizing Yuzu's achievements by LYING about them just feels like too much.

But alas. I'll try not to outrage where they can see and count and it as "engagement" -_-