General Yuzuru Chat

ahhhh I made it, finally!:smiley-happy093: I caught up with the thread, yeah!!! Now I can be up to date with the rest of you!:hugs:

probably the first time since March:eeking:

3 hours ago, Veveco said:

Canada just extended the closure of the borders to the end of July. So if Yuzu is (as most of us believe) in Japan, it will be a while before he can go back to TCC.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5632625?cmp=rss&__twitter_impression=true

understandable, but :sigh:

if he's in Japan, no doubt he is able to make proper arrangements for ice time but I'd feel better knowing he had someone watching over him (well, besides mama Hanyu who probably is tasked with recording duties)

especially if at some point he wants to bring Nessie out to play again

As for choreo, he probably has already chosen music (after all, he had months to think about that :P ), but will he get choreo like with Masquerade on video? (not that I am complaining, it turned out quite well<3)

ngl, right now the chances of seeing Yuzu in September seems to be getting slimmer... (on the other hand, if he is in Japan, Jpn tv could actually organize some kind of media day, with smallish crew... gosh idk what to hope)

The idea of zoom media day doesn't sound half bad... :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

unrelated but I've been updating the Glossary a bit and I'm trying to see if I can make the list more readable: could you tell me if you prefer the layout of the entries changed? like, do you prefer to have them coloured or should I just stick with default color?

EKRXI0T.jpg     vsZPknRr5.jpg

ETA:

15 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Some new emoticons :smiley-devil:

:yuzuhuh::hairflip::judge::grimacing::yuzushrug::wink_star::yuzususpect::yuzuwtf:

AHHHHH NEW YUZUMOTICON YASSSS  GIMME GIMME THEM ALL!!!! :chase:

...says the one who has reached the emojis limit in the Glossary:smiley-sad058:

18 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

:yuzuhuh::hairflip::judge::grimacing::yuzushrug::wink_star::yuzususpect::yuzuwtf:

How lovely!

I know that it's pound to a penny he is still in Japan, but there or Canada, you have to give the boy credit for superninja skills... one of the most famous faces in his country and they still haven't confirmed a glimpse....

15 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

:huh2::hairflip::judge::grimacing::shrug2::wink_star::wtf::suspect:

I don't dare to use them, but I love to watch them (don't speak me of French rationality etc).

12 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

especially if at some point he wants to bring Nessie out to play again

I understood somewhere he was already back there, after self-quarantine and before the Sendai Rink closure, so it must be back again.

What do you expect him to do, guys, when out of reach of Papa Brian's and Mama Tracy's permanent observation?

And even, it was announced for Montréal.

36 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

unrelated but I've been updating the Glossary a bit and I'm trying to see if I can make the list more readable: could you tell me if you prefer the layout of the entries changed? like, do you prefer to have them coloured or should I just stick with default color?

As for me, I prefer the default color.

40 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Thank you! 
The birthday wink is my new favourite.:party0037:

4 minutes ago, TallyT said:

How lovely!

I know that it's pound to a penny he is still in Japan, but there or Canada, you have to give the boy credit for superninja skills... one of the most famous faces in his country and they still haven't confirmed a glimpse....

He's not a skater who will get busted for breaking quarantine, that's for sure...

"14 day quarantine? Try 6 months" -- Yuzu during off-season, probably

4 minutes ago, Aydmen said:

Nessie? 

During years (from 2017?) he was speaking of a-certain-jump-nobody-had-ever-done-and many-deemed-to-be-impossible but it never appeared... until three attempts (out of anger for having been outrageously robbed with the short program scores + absence of his coach who had his passport stolen during transit in Frankfurt), the last nearly fully rotated (but he fell after each), during practice at Grand Prix Final 2019.

The two last attempts on this video :