General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Sukigirl said:

Twoset and Yuzu in a video is something I did NOT expect. They picked a great pic of Yuzu too. 

Same 😂 now I kinda wish they'd react to Yuzu's programs (the "classical" ones at least (eg. Chopin, Origin, Seimei etc))

2 hours ago, barbara said:

Wow, we are a desperate crew to latch on to even a second of a flash of a photo...

Look I know it's not much but at the very least it could be of use for some... 😏

2 hours ago, Veveco said:

I somehow read this as ToshI's foot painting...and thought "It doesn't look anything like a foot" :scratch3:shorty followed by "Maybe he painted it with his feet" :smiley-whacky115: and only then did I realize it was the dimensions :slinkaway: It might be time for bed. :bed::13877886:

I finally got to my parents' place today and got to open my copy of Satomi's costume book (which I preordered for its March 31 release lol). It is so beautiful. The costumes and her sketches are so beautiful. I have no idea how much money I ended up paying for it but I don't care. Every page is eyecatching. Her attention to detail is second to none. On some photos you can even see the glue holding each sparkle to the fabric. They're hand placed - I already knew this from the little documentary-style video in which she explains that she's extra careful with the sparkles so no one ends up with a point lost over costume faults. Seeing them up close in focus in these photographs really shows the sheer number of them. Even the H&L flounce on the shoulder has a bunch of sparkles on it. I am also struck by how she captures the line and movement of different skaters in her sketches - Shoma looks too tall for Shoma in the sketches (normal for fashion sketches) but she gets his hair and that way he holds his head just so, and you can tell it's Shoma because of that. The sketches of Yuzu somehow capture that presence of his. She's remarkable. 

I also got a 3 pack of clear files because I was shipping the book anyway so it seemed worth it (usually the shipping fees to Australia do not seem worth the cost of the files).