General Yuzuru Chat

19 часов назад, SitTwizzle сказал:

Isn't it that he has so complex emotions, more than with other pupils, yet the language barrier is not blurred enough to have a perfect communication? Well, if he speaks technical terms with Ghislain Briand, the language barrier is much lower usually, so communication is easier, yet the relationship may not be as deep. Even without speaking of affection (and I believe there is a lot), do you see a pupil of his he could identify better with as a skater, a sort of "ideal of him"? (I don't pretend he's falling into the trap of projection, either.) Which of course makes it hurt more when they disagree — and we know they do sometimes. Fortunately there's "Mama Tracy". :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: But as he doesn't have that much of a "PR mode", he cannot be that good when feeling so much. I hope they will go along well with Zoom between them.

I believe they're past language barrier long ago, the cultural barrier and Yuzu's strong opinions and views might be another matter. I also think Brian identified himself much more with Javi, at least could understand him better and had more emotional connection, Yuzu's still an enigma even for him in some way.

Anyway emotional connection is not the point here, the way the whole mess with GPF-coach gate was handled from Brian's side was not very professional, some of his interviews from last 2 seasons are not very good from PR-side too. I don't think better interviews will give Yuzu better scores, but still, not very pleasant to read.

13 часов назад, FlyingCamel сказал:

I envy Yuzu too!
I feel this is an important trait many successful people have, I’m sure most of us would rather spend an hour being productive than spend 10 hours getting nothing done 😭

I’ve read some fans commenting that Yuzu would make a great life coach, I’ll definitely want to hear him about passion and determination and also his productivity tips and time management skills!

But somehow Yuzu’s academic achievements don’t get talked about much at all in the media... even I as a fan since last year only found out about it pretty recently

Well, I can be very productive if it's a project I'm currently very interested in, pity it's always some hobby and not everyday job :rofl3:maybe loving what you're doing every day is a key point here

6 hours ago, Lunna said:

I believe they're past language barrier long ago, the cultural barrier and Yuzu's strong opinions and views might be another matter. I also think Brian identified himself much more with Javi, at least could understand him better and had more emotional connection, Yuzu's still an enigma even for him in some way.

Anyway emotional connection is not the point here, the way the whole mess with GPF-coach gate was handled from Brian's side was not very professional, some of his interviews from last 2 seasons are not very good from PR-side too. I don't think better interviews will give Yuzu better scores, but still, not very pleasant to read.

We need a YZF: Yuzu Skating Federation. Only members from the over 300 club welcome muahahaha

6 hours ago, Lunna said:

Well, I can be very productive if it's a project I'm currently very interested in, pity it's always some hobby and not everyday job :rofl3:maybe loving what you're doing every day is a key point here

true, all of us here are very productive when it comes to watching Yuzu videos and searching for new Yuzu content 😅

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

As we presumed.

Her wording sounds a bit shifty.....one could infer that he is not in Canada at all, or one could just as easily infer that he is not skating *at the Cricket* but *is* skating at another rink. 

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

Her wording sounds a bit shifty.....one could infer that he is not in Canada at all, or one could just as easily infer that he is not skating *at the Cricket* but *is* skating at another rink. 

I would think him to be in Sendai. Esp. Since Canada and Borders...

18 hours ago, Lunna said:

There's truth here.  For Brian and Javi skating is a sport, a profession, something like that.  For Yuzu skating is a religion.  It's the one great reality for him and he builds his life around that.  It's that simple.

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

The tweet (wording at least) is not accurate. Brian never commented anything. It’s just Dana saying she hasn’t seen Yuzu around..

Aha, so... no comment then. The Cryptid is still in ninja mode. Good for him!