General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

The little toe rag is probably hoping to use his name to stay in the media spotlight.

That was my thought as well. Also, yes the JSF probably should politick more on Yuzu's behalf, but the fact the the disgraced former French fed president suggests it speaks volumes about the French fed's approach to scores they don't like,  and not necessarily good volumes. 

Talking about how smart Yuzu is regarding his studies (straight A student), in this old video around 5:00 minute mark, it is really interesting to see that he uses the colour coding in his study notes (red = answer or important things, blue = question, green = his own thoughts after listening to the lecture).  It seems like he is the type of student who truly digests and internalizes the material and almost re-thinks concepts into his own way?  (Rather than most students who tend to just try to remember or regurgitate the material).  I think that’s why he can be those type of people who maybe does not need to use a lot of time to study. (this type of classmates are annoying!  Coz I would be so jealous of them)

Also, I have a headache looking at those math formulas in his university handout!  He is such a smart kid!

Also, all those skating notebooks at time 24:00 in the video - imagine getting your hands on those!  The ultimate handbook of figure skating volumes 1 to 5 (and counting).

(Warning: NHK 2017 injury footage starting around 42:00 minutes)

6 hours ago, Pammi said:

He truly is an honorary Canadian - I love that Canada makes him one of their own, I wish I lived in a country that was as inclusive as Canada seems to be....

And here we are with every politician we have issuing commentary over the fact that we're not inclusive enough! :rofl3:

4 hours ago, holina said:

Talking about how smart Yuzu is regarding his studies (straight A student), in this old video around 5:00 minute mark, it is really interesting to see that he uses the colour coding in his study notes (red = answer or important things, blue = question, green = his own thoughts after listening to the lecture).  It seems like he is the type of student who truly digests and internalizes the material and almost re-thinks concepts into his own way?  (Rather than most students who tend to just try to remember or regurgitate the material).  I think that’s why he can be those type of people who maybe does not need to use a lot of time to study. (this type of classmates are annoying!  Coz I would be so jealous of them)

Also, I have a headache looking at those math formulas in his university handout!  He is such a smart kid!

Also, all those skating notebooks at time 24:00 in the video - imagine getting your hands on those!  The ultimate handbook of figure skating volumes 1 to 5 (and counting).

(Warning: NHK 2017 injury footage starting around 42:00 minutes)

I envy Yuzu too!
I feel this is an important trait many successful people have, I’m sure most of us would rather spend an hour being productive than spend 10 hours getting nothing done 😭

I’ve read some fans commenting that Yuzu would make a great life coach, I’ll definitely want to hear him about passion and determination and also his productivity tips and time management skills!

But somehow Yuzu’s academic achievements don’t get talked about much at all in the media... even I as a fan since last year only found out about it pretty recently

21 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I don't know what is the biggest clownery in this whole story:

1. The fact that Nathan beat Yuzu with +40 points in Torino.

2. The fact that JSF watched this travesty in silence without doing anything.

3. The fact that of all people it must be G***haguet who speaks up for Yuzu and questions JSF's sanity.

JSF still think Shoma is going to save their economic hides when Yuzu goes?  Riiiiiigggght....

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

And here we are with every politician we have issuing commentary over the fact that we're not inclusive enough! :rofl3:

I'm making a comparison with Britain - the bar is low here, admittedly.....we all have much to do!