General Yuzuru Chat

Oh think I got the magic now!   Was a bit lost when not knowing what is being discussed earlier... It appears when clicking one of the message boxs posted, which can be made to disappear but appears in another message box if latter is clicked (thus one box at a time) - is that the intention? :14066882:

3 時間前, BWOZWaltzさんが言いました:

Um...I don't know what is going on but wherever I try to put my cursor, I see tiny little greenish stars...

This only happens in PH thread pages and not sure if I'm going crazy??

wpVi933.png

I was afraid my LCD screen had broken, as once my laptop did. :panic:

It was just like a horror movie with blood coming down from the top LOL.

1 hour ago, SitTwizzle said:

Showing he is a real elf prince.

I wonder if he's read The Lord of the Rings, or Bilbo, or both? Even in Japanese.

I feel like reading Lord of the Rings in Japanese would be ...difficult. Even in English, the text is so dense. I can't begin to imagine what a task translating it would be.

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I feel like reading Lord of the Rings in Japanese would be ...difficult. Even in English, the text is so dense. I can't begin to imagine what a task translating it would be.

I've read LOTR and The Hobbits in Japanese in my junior high school days. Don't know about now but back then, they're using rather old expressions and wording so it wasn't easy to understand...:13877886: (got the emoji button back)

7 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Dense text and invented languages that have no translation (unless you want to go to the films and translate the subtitles under he "elfish", etc.).  Although, as a natural elf, he might be able to understand.

1 minute ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I've read LOTR and The Hobbits in Japanese in my junior high school days. Don't know about now but back then, they're using rather old expressions and wording so it wasn't easy to understand...:13877886: (got the emoji button back)

I'm reading the narnia books and the translation is very good but it has the same problem :P i check the grammar more than i check the kanji:embSwan: