General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, lajoitko said:

This book is once again available for pre-order on Amazon.

56 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

The publisher assured that they would continue doing their best to make it available for fans trying to buy it from outside of Japan!

It's good that the publisher will try to make it available and that it's back on Amazon because the demand for this photobook is so high. It was also on CDJapan a few hours ago, but it is already no longer available there. https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2501371?s_ssid=e31aca5ed9f561f000

14 hours ago, barbara said:

Ah, but I live in the land of scorpions, black widow spiders (and have been bitten by one years ago- they don't kill you, just make you sick), palo verde beetles that can be up to 3 1/2 inches long and FLY.  Like a monster flying cockroach. Oh, and really big cockroaches, too.  I do remove bugs from the house, if I can, and do respect their right to live.  And it's very easy to spot a black widow (once you know what to look for) and they are basically peaceful.  That said, I have an intense dislike for moths but a love and admiration for praying mantises.  And ladybugs.  And fireflies. Love fireflies.

I don't really know a lot about many Japanese customs, but I wonder if there are biting, poisonous bugs there?  To honor the celebration of Mushi, I will endeavor to not cause harm to any insect today.

Our bugs aren't very nice here either. We have a mean old spider that likes to chase people and kill them. And the horrifying giant cockroaches.  I don't even like butterflies. Ladybugs are the only bug I can handle. As sweet as Yuzu can make a cute little bug seem while he rescues it from the ice, I don't want a bar of them. He can have them.

2 часа назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

It's good that the publisher will try to make it available and that it's back on Amazon because the demand for this photobook is so high. It was also on CDJapan a few hours ago, but it is already no longer available there. https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2501371?s_ssid=e31aca5ed9f561f000

Ouch... and I didn't order yesterday cuz I thought maybe wait for Kiss and Cry, hope it will be on cdjapan later again, will not think twice then.

4 hours ago, memae said:

Our bugs aren't very nice here either. We have a mean old spider that likes to chase people and kill them. And the horrifying giant cockroaches.  I don't even like butterflies. Ladybugs are the only bug I can handle. As sweet as Yuzu can make a cute little bug seem while he rescues it from the ice, I don't want a bar of them. He can have them.

If you mean the Australian funnel-web spider, I worried for a relative who went to live in Australia with her family, but I read later that thanks to availability of serums since 1981 and a generally slow proceeding, there had been only one death (in 2016) since 1981 due to its venom.

On 6/3/2020 at 7:27 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

That's what I did for the ones i got, but i didn't want to have to do it for every single competition I was looking up...what I wanted was a page with the  list of competitions that had only a single link for each competition going directly to the detailed protocol .pdfs with no clicks in between...guess it doesn't exist!

it doesn't exist and is very very annoying

however SkatingScores compiles many of them into their own format and it's way easier to use, although they get very mad if you download their data

6 hours ago, Lunna said:

Ouch... and I didn't order yesterday cuz I thought maybe wait for Kiss and Cry, hope it will be on cdjapan later again, will not think twice then.

I am not sure if it will be back on CDJapan, usually things sell out fast there. I'd also prefer CDJapan but will probably order it on Amazon if there are no other options.

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Any indication when these were taken? 

I guess the same time when the other Citizen pictures were taken...a very long time ago. 

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

it doesn't exist and is very very annoying

however SkatingScores compiles many of them into their own format and it's way easier to use, although they get very mad if you download their data

Given the trouble it took me just to find a few things, now I understand why they get upset!

7 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

:crybaby:and here I was hoping for fresh Yuzu....

Hey, the stuff we get otherwise is from 2015 or 2018. Consider your luck to get a set of pictures which are under a year old! 

7 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

New pictures from Citizen.

EZvURfqU8AEziHc?format=jpg&name=medium

EZvURfnUwAEBn8F?format=jpg&name=medium

EZvURgxUYAEkXDd?format=jpg&name=large

EZvURg4U0AI6wYw?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, monchan said:

Oh yeah

Pandas sold out within few hours of releasing the Citizen photos...

First koalas and now pandas...but we'll never run out of poohs...:POOH:

https://www.visualistan.com/2019/08/the-25-highest-grossing-media-franchises-of-all-time-infographic.html

I'm curious what percentage is fanyu's contribution toward the sale of winnie the pooh merchandising worldwide...

44 минуты назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

I am not sure if it will be back on CDJapan, usually things sell out fast there. I'd also prefer CDJapan but will probably order it on Amazon if there are no other options.

Yeah, I know some magazines (like In Rock) are sold out there, but some things got restocked, so I'll check closer to the selling date. Sadly Amazon doesn't deliver here, though there's always proxy shopping (only harder to find delivery options now).