General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

The good news:

I finally edited a version of Haruyo Koi with no commentary, clap or other noises. You can watch it on YouTube everywhere except Japan (it's the same with Hope & Legacy). Here it is:

Ah, that does my heart good....

1 hour ago, SitTwizzle said:

His, or his mother's? She used to make him bottle "shirts", matching his programs too.

I always miss these whenever I look at his plain bottles. But these soakers are on a different level! Mama Hanyu is so talented. Such beautiful Easter eggs :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu's dedication and attention to detail is unmatched. :nod2:

43 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I always miss these whenever I look at his plain bottles. But these soakers are on a different level! Mama Hanyu is so talented. Such beautiful Easter eggs :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

Can't beat the Saitama organizing committee matching the Kiss and Cry to Haru yo Koi, though. That was truly another level. 

Now I wish I could make a Yuzu-matching K&C... would love to do one for Origin 2.0...

16 hours ago, Henni147 said:

The good news:

I finally edited a version of Haruyo Koi with no commentary, clap or other noises. You can watch it on YouTube everywhere except Japan (it's the same with Hope & Legacy). Here it is:

Bad news:

I tried to edit a clap-free version of Requiem as well, but sadly it's not possible with my material. I found three different recordings of the piano piece, but none of them matches Yuzu's skating at all. They are either too fast or too slow or whatever... I tried to adjust speed and rhythm so that it fits the skating, but the sound gets so high-pitched or dissonant that it hurts my ears and not even the mixer or equalizer can help:13877886:

If anyone has access to the exact recording that Yuzu used in the 15/16 season and is free to share it... I would be so happy :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp:

Henni,

So beautiful! I think Yuzuru himself would love to watch your videos! 

17 hours ago, Henni147 said:

The good news:

Bad news:

I tried to edit a clap-free version of Requiem as well, but sadly it's not possible with my material. I found three different recordings of the piano piece, but none of them matches Yuzu's skating at all. They are either too fast or too slow or whatever... I tried to adjust speed and rhythm so that it fits the skating, but the sound gets so high-pitched or dissonant that it hurts my ears and not even the mixer or equalizer can help:13877886:

If anyone has access to the exact recording that Yuzu used in the 15/16 season and is free to share it... I would be so happy :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp:

Thank you :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

FaOI in the past will be aired again!!!  YAAY:smiley-happy105:

They will update the broadcast schedule as decided. 

I NEED to watch Makuhari 2019 again honestly :smiley-angelic001: 

FaOI 2018 in Niigata will be aired on June 20 (Sat) 14:00 - 15:00 Japan time. (too short!)

https://www.fantasy-on-ice.com/broadcast.html

Note:  It says this is on Niigata local TV.  I hope they will air on some other channel as well.