General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, Fay said:

don't give him ideas!

Well, I really loved his idea for May 6th communication and  this discussion made me go back to page 5671 of this thread to watch again the videos (though there are also on Youtube, some side-by-side with on-ice programs).

Of course I am anxiously awaiting his come back to competition, or anything he should like to send us, but I don't find us as fans, to be left behind, or forgotten, or neglected in any way. It is just that we are into a severe general drought because of the Covid-crisis.

By the way, I know he has millions fans, yet less than 600.000 saw these videos, around 100.000 only saw 2017 LGC and H&L on ISU channel, I am sure millions others didn't even access these oasis, and are lost somewhere in the desert. Sad.

54 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

don’t understand anything but... A pro ballet dancer praising Yuzu!

Hide contents

Man I miss Yuzu and FS in general so much, just watching anything I can find now to entertain myself... 

There's a cute cat in the video too! :love:

一小時前, FlyingCamel說:

don’t understand anything but... A pro ballet dancer praising Yuzu!

隱藏內容

Man I miss Yuzu and FS in general so much, just watching anything I can find now to entertain myself... 

I love that his first comment is on how beautiful his (side) face is. 

:war:

25分鐘前, FlyingCamel說:

Man I know in K-Pop culture people like watching videos where non kpop fans react to kpop videos... wish we had one for non-FS fans reacting to Yuzu haha

I have watched quite a lot of these videos on Youtube. They usually fall in love with Yuzu right away. :loveshower: Here is one of them:

https://youtu.be/jUoIZRSgmyQ

3 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

By the way, I know he has millions fans, yet less than 600.000 saw these videos, around 100.000 only saw 2017 LGC and H&L on ISU channel, I am sure millions others didn't even access these oasis, and are lost somewhere in the desert. Sad.

Many many videos with many views were removed from YouTube in the great purge of '18-'19.

On 5/26/2020 at 3:10 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

As long as it's not calling him 'String Feathers Player" as it sometimes does...:headdesk:

...just saw a Google translate from Chinese to English that ended up calling him String Knot Player...:hihi:

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Many many videos with many views were removed from YouTube in the great purge of '18-'19.

Sorry, it seems once again I didn't express what I meant.

I was speaking specifically of videos which where put online during this drought, and particularly this month.

I fear many fanyus are just expecting such videos, yet unaware of their existence.

(And thank you again for this site, which allows me to know them.)

(And I don't know about this great purge of '18-'19)

Spoiler

The ballet dancer who comments on the video makes me think of Emanuel Abruzzo, a.k.a. Ivanka Iendovskaya, in his "Miércoles de Limpieza" ("homecleaning wednesdays"), commenting recent ballet videos. Warning : he speaks Spanish, and takes a strong "porteño" (Buenos-Aires) accent, with sentences in French or English and a few (well known) Russian words.

59 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Sorry, it seems once again I didn't express what I meant.

I was speaking specifically of videos which where put online during this drought, and particularly this month.

I fear many fanyus are just expecting such videos, yet unaware of their existence.

(And thank you again for this site, which allows me to know them.)

(And I don't know about this great purge of '18-'19)

Reveal hidden contents

The men's event from Worlds 2017 was by far the most viewed one that ISU streamed in the past two months though. There are almost twice as many views as Ladies, Pairs and Ice Dance (also Worlds 2017) put together, and it says a lot because Ladies is usually also a popular event. 

ISU advertised it on their social media and I think many Yuzu fans watched the streams. But the numbers could've been much higher if Yuzu fans from China had access to YouTube. (if I'm not mistaken YT is blocked in mainland China and they can't use it).

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Another throwback to NHK 2016 - the first show up of the famous purple pants - and it gives us Yuzuru-only warm up. 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1As411s79N?spm_id_from=333.905.b_72656c61746564.1

He showed a lot of improvement here compared to SC, it was a great performance. And the famous PPOS reveal...:D I almost fainted when I was watching the stream and saw that he changed the costume. It was such a good choice in every way :sin:  It also looked much better on ice than the white one (I liked the white one off ice but his legs just weren't that visible when he was on the ice.)

57 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

He showed a lot of improvement here compared to SC, it was a great performance. And the famous PPOS reveal...:D I almost fainted when I was watching the stream and saw that he changed the costume. It was such a good choice in every way :sin:  It also looked much better on ice than the white one (I liked the white one off ice but his legs just weren't that visible when he was on the ice.)

Oh, I remember those days!