General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Allowing to choose that you "hate" (dislike I guess?) a certain skater is... a choice... :sigh:

Exactly. I voted for him, would have been tempted to vote for some others, but against? Honestly, it's not about politicians, it's about skaters...
And there are nearly as many votes against than for each skater? BWOZWaltz must be right, it looks trashy.

16 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Exactly. I voted for him, would have been tempted to vote for some others, but against? Honestly, it's not about politicians, it's about skaters...
And there are nearly as many votes against than for each skater? BWOZWaltz must be right, it looks trashy.

Even skaters like Rika and Mao had more “dislikes” than “likes” 😣

26 minutes ago, Fay said:

MatchTV has an article on Yuzu. 
https://matchtv.ru/figure-skating/matchtvnews_NI1193477_Japonec_vnezemnogo_proiskhozhdenija_Chem_pokoril_mir_Judzuru_Khanu

Nothing new, a few misinterpretations (as to how Yuzu got his first Pooh), but interesting to see a Russian article on him. 

"Agent Ari Zakaryan, for example, directly says that all sports businessmen pray for Chania . His mere presence instantly makes the box office to any tournament and show, and the end of his career will greatly affect the popularity of the sport in Japan - the main spectator figure skating market today."  Ari Zakaryan only cares about skaters that will line his pockets. And doesn't understand that the end of Yuzu's career (no time soon) will greatly impact attendance at ALL competitions, worldwide.  But it won't affect the popularity of the sport in Japan, and I think we can expect Yuzu to continue to perform ice shows there for the next decade or more. I really don't like Ari....

10 minutes ago, barbara said:

"Agent Ari Zakaryan, for example, directly says that all sports businessmen pray for Chania . His mere presence instantly makes the box office to any tournament and show, and the end of his career will greatly affect the popularity of the sport in Japan - the main spectator figure skating market today."  Ari Zakaryan only cares about skaters that will line his pockets. And doesn't understand that the end of Yuzu's career (no time soon) will greatly impact attendance at ALL competitions, worldwide.  But it won't affect the popularity of the sport in Japan, and I think we can expect Yuzu to continue to perform ice shows there for the next decade or more. I really don't like Ari....

Neither do I and I don’t trust him either. 
But the article says there had been no great Japanese skaters before Yuzu - yeah right. I mean Takahashi, Kozuka, Oda and the lot were just mediocrities. 
I hate it when they have to belittle people in order to praise someone. Even someone of Yuzu’s stature - he doesn’t need that. 

27 minutes ago, barbara said:

Chania?

3 hours ago, Fay said:

MatchTV has an article on Yuzu. 
https://matchtv.ru/figure-skating/matchtvnews_NI1193477_Japonec_vnezemnogo_proiskhozhdenija_Chem_pokoril_mir_Judzuru_Khanu

Nothing new, a few misinterpretations (as to how Yuzu got his first Pooh), but interesting to see a Russian article on him. 

Thank you!

"любят богов"

Was this the expression used by Tatiana Tarasova?

And Ari Zakarian acknowledging that Yuzuru Hanyu is a cash machine for ISU, and his r.....ment may hit them hard! May judges stop trying to oust him?

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

but it's so pretty...and feathers they fit ;)

Well yeah but then it becomes "Knitting Player" and that's just like "Google Translate, you're drunk, go home"...:hihi:

We should compile a list of crazy Google Translate versions of skaters' names. I always get a kick out of "Author Coach", for Brian, myself.