General Yuzuru Chat

This is an old interview but Anita Yang on Youtube just released a subbed video so I’ll just share this for anyone who hasn’t seen it before or wish to see it again! Yuzu looks soooo different with his hair like this somehow haha (but still handsome of course!)

And woah I never knew the famous Pooh-san was a fan gift!!

5 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Actually I planned to upload various programs with music only (no commentary, clapping, screaming or other noises). It will be edited in the same style like H&L or the step sequence collection. Requiem, Notte Stellata and Haru Yo Koi are next in my list.

The spin collection is still in the making, too (I just didn't have the time to work on it recently).

Another video on my to do-list: Signature moves part 2 (possibly part 3 as well). The design and music will be similar to the first one. I'm very grateful to Brunuhville that he allowed me to use his compositions and upload my videos on YouTube with no copyright issues. It's not a given nowadays...

There will be 6 weeks summer break, so... let's see what we can do... :notamused:

i love the Brunuhville music....it doesn't seem to be very popular?  I was hoping to buy the music but cannot find in stores

On 5/25/2020 at 1:28 PM, Geo1 said:

I find myself re-watching the TSN coverage of Yuzu’s SP and FS at 2019 Skate Canada in Kelowna with commentary by Tracy Wilson and Rod Black because they are feel-good, Yuzu did so well and we had such a great time.

2019 Skate Canada TSN coverage of the SP and fluff:

2019 Skate Canada TSN coverage of the FS and fluff:

I also re-watch the following:

Yuzu’s SP and FS at the PyeongChang Olympics. My favourite commentator is Belinda Noonan. (The colour commentator Jim Van Horne was worse than useless. He reminded me of the Fred Willard character, Buck Laughlin, in the 2000 comedy, "Best in Show")

2017 Worlds “Hope and Legacy”.

2014 Sochi Olympics “Parisienne Walkways”.

2012 Worlds “Romeo and Juliet”.

These are mine too, only swap out Sochi PW for the free at GPF '15. 

And lately I've been watching 2020 4CC Chopin again and again. It's at the point now that it's meditative. Chopinzu and a cup of tea at lunch to get through another day at work <3 

13 minutes ago, Fay said:

No idea what this is, but there’s some online voting going on? 
https://suki-kira.com/tag/フィギュアスケート/

Just some figure skater ranking I presume? And apparently you can click into each skater to vote if you like or dislike them... kinda surprised though!

Spoiler

Yuzu is at the top but the like:dislike ratio for him is like 57:43!? I thought there would have been much more likes...why?

Edit: ok so I clicked into some other skaters on the list and it seems the like:dislike ratios are all similar...

1 minute ago, FlyingCamel said:

Just some figure skater ranking I presume? And apparently you can click into each skater to vote if you like or dislike them... kinda surprised though!

Hide contents

Yuzu is at the top but the like:dislike ratio for him is like 57:43!? I thought there would have been much more likes...why?

Spoiler

Fanyus didn’t get there yet. Now you know what you have to do, right? 

2 hours ago, Fay said:

No idea what this is, but there’s some online voting going on? 
https://suki-kira.com/tag/フィギュアスケート/

This is very trashy so called ranking site for anything and everything. It has many different categories and one of the categories is figure skating. Basically antis and fans who want to defend for their fav picking a fight by leaving comments and press likes/dislikes. It could get really low... Don't bother going after it and watch Yuzu videos instead. Honestly...:13877886: