General Yuzuru Chat

Happy one-year anniversary (ok it was actually yesterday Japan time) to :hachimaki_angryparty_:MASQUERADE:hachimaki_angryparty_:

and almost more importantly, happy one-year anniversary to :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw: LEATHER MASQUERADE. :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw: 

You were too hot for this life. Literally. :D 

Spoiler

9.jpg?1   

8.jpg?1

EF6eOCtW4AEk6Yk.jpg

1 and 2 from Mainichi, don't know the origin of 3.

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

Happy one-year anniversary (ok it was actually yesterday Japan time) to :hachimaki_angryparty_:MASQUERADE:hachimaki_angryparty_:

and almost more importantly, happy one-year anniversary to :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw: LEATHER MASQUERADE. :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw: 

You were too hot for this life. Literally. :D 

Hide contents

9.jpg?1   

8.jpg?1

EF6eOCtW4AEk6Yk.jpg

1 and 2 from Mainichi, don't know the origin of 3.

I've always thought this, but that 3rd picture really shows it - his turnout is so good it's scary. Any ballet satellites care to comment? 

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Sponichi made a fantasy baseball team and Yuzu is the coach (from what I can understand from Google translations).

Google Translate: "Entering the bench as a director is Yuzuru Hanyu (Tohoku), a figure skating boy who is one of the world's representative athletes in the world. Audience mobilization is also complete with this. Winnie the Pooh should fly around the stands at Lucky Seven. (Suzuki Hikaru)"

We'd be too busy watching coach Hanyu instead of the game at this rate :rofl2:

Now I'm picturing Yuzu having a "He was SAFE!" - "OUT!" - "SAFE!" - ""YER OUTTA HERE!" argument with the umpire.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I've always thought this, but that 3rd picture really shows it - his turnout is so good it's scary. Any ballet satellites care to comment? 

Well, I'm not qualified at all, but I've read somewhere that a 45° turnout (on each side) was good but that it was not advised to embrace a ballet career with less than 60°.
From some photos (spread eagle for instance) I guess he has them. Quite unique in figure skating because many think flexibility and jumps are not compatible.

Which Yuzu skate do you guys rewatch the most? I always find myself rewatching 2017 Worlds Hope & Legacy for obvious reasons (specifically I like this video because it cuts out the cheering and stuff so it's just him and the music <3 ) and 2018 PC Seimei for its power, history, and that part after the last jump where Yuzu breaks character and is just smiling while he skates. :devilYuzu:

28分鐘前, azelais說:

Which Yuzu skate do you guys rewatch the most? I always find myself rewatching 2017 Worlds Hope & Legacy for obvious reasons (specifically I like this video because it cuts out the cheering and stuff so it's just him and the music <3 ) and 2018 PC Seimei for its power, history, and that part after the last jump where Yuzu breaks character and is just smiling while he skates. :devilYuzu:

PC Semei and PC ballade for me, though I watch other programs regularly as well :redface:.

The choreo sequence in PC Seimei is the best ever and you can feel how much emotion he is pouring into it. I also like reading the comment section to see new fans discovering him as PC Seimei is usually the first skate that new fans watch :coolio:.

2 minutes ago, Glory said:

Hey quick question,

Does anyone have a link to the Yuzuru MAD that has Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson as the song? It used to be on YouTube but they might have taken it down I'm not sure...

is it this that you're looking for? it's unlisted which may explain it not appearing.