General Yuzuru Chat

BTW! I made some keychains and stickers. I'm no artist but it was fun to make these! DM me if you want any and I'll mail em to you anywhere in the world :chase:

(For everyone in the Worlds thread where I posted cuz at first that's where I wanted to bring these...I should have mailed yours out already! If I didn't respond to your DM or you haven't gotten yours yet, let me know -- I didn't ignore anyone on purpose, but I might have missed a message or two. I have found that mail has been unpredictable and slow lately, though :(

2 hours ago, EternalSpin said:

A reversed version of Otoñal!

Btw, the reversed 4CC Chopin I posted here a month ago is the video with most views on this channel now, so I guess more stuff like this is coming soon. 

The step sequence though, some parts looked like he was hip-hop dancing and some parts looked like contemporary dance XD

2 hours ago, EternalSpin said:

A reversed version of Otoñal!

Btw, the reversed 4CC Chopin I posted here a month ago is the video with most views on this channel now, so I guess more stuff like this is coming soon. 

Such smooth takeoffs, but the landings were not to his standards...

13 hours ago, CaroSkate said:

A random question:

I am watching some videos of Yuzu drawing the skating order and notice that Japanese skaters always sit in the front row. It doesn't seem to follow the alphabetical order in English. Do you if there is some sort of order they are following?

:wut:

At JNats, the winner of the previous year has to sit in the front row to return the trophy smoothly but there seems to be no rule for international competitions. I think Yuzu sits there to make it easier for photographers and TV crew to film him, or he just likes to sit in the front row and with his friends or teammates. In this footage filmed at NHK2016, Ryuju and Keiji went to a back row but Yuzu called them back.

3 hours ago, CaroSkate said:

I have just watched this video, where a former ice dancer talked about several step sequences in men's skating. It is quite interesting and PW is included as the last one.

Thank you for sharing! He was fun to listen to! I like the way he rates each Stsq. I never expected "the solid 3 musketeers" or "one hundred Pooh bears and Tiger" :68468287:

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

Can someone translate what Yuzu wrote here, on pg 127 of the new Ice Jewel season photobook? Much appreciated! (This is a sample book. The real thing will be on sale on June 1st!)

It says, "Thank you for your support! I will continue to work toward the strongest version of myself!"

50 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

there seems to be no rule for international competitions

I always see it like a classroom where seating is not assigned: most people prefer the middle/back rows, but Yuzu, being the model student that he is, always sits in the front row :biggrin:

19 minutes ago, Veveco said:

I always see it like a classroom where seating is not assigned: most people prefer the middle/back rows, but Yuzu, being the model student that he is, always sits in the front row :biggrin:

Yuzu is definitely not shy about being front and centre.

4 hours ago, Veveco said:

On a side note: RIP Stephane's beautiful hair :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

12 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

No! My God, what did he do? It looks like he's about to enter a monastery and take holy vows! :crazyshit:

He looks like a smiling homeless person, grateful that someone gave him a warm winter jacket.

8 hours ago, Fay said:

He's really gone off the Fanyu deep end hasn't he? Yesssss Toshi, glad you joined us! But you'll never be free again now. It's all ankle worries and nose scrunch swoons and not being able to breathe for weeks in the lead up to competitions until that final FP jump pass is done for eternity now.