General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yuzu is at around 10 min mark, and there is also some interesting statistics at the end of the video.

LOL the shade of showing Plushenko's team gold medal but not Adam's :devil3: (jk I'm sure the author of the video just forgot)

also, it's as hard to win the Olympics as teh GPF as a junior world champ, eh? I guess the GPF hasn't been around that long :laughing:

11 minutes ago, CaroSkate said:

I have just watched this video, where a former ice dancer talked about several step sequences in men's skating. It is quite interesting and PW is included as the last one.

“On a scale of 1-10 I’m gonna give him 100 Pooh bears and a Tigger” 

I love how he didn’t bother to be subtle at all with the Fanyu love outpour, gushing about him and putting him in the thumbnail and video title XD

Some fun moments from previous FaOI. My TL is flooded with these sentiments and now I'm sad too :sad-smiley-046:

3 hours ago, micaelis said:

until someone had the bright idea to skip the double and go straight to the triple, which he did and did successfully.  

It was Ghislaine who suggested that. I think Brian said that in an interview about getting Yuzu ready again for Oly 18 but I can't find it :smiley_hairpull:

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

On a side note: RIP Stephane's beautiful hair :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

Those lustrous locks.... why oh why????

Can someone translate what Yuzu wrote here, on pg 127 of the new Ice Jewel season photobook? Much appreciated! (This is a sample book. The real thing will be on sale on June 1st!)