General Yuzuru Chat

Tbh his performances at ACI 2015 are really good. Last year, its still better than I expected since he landed both 4lo in SP and FS. He got so much bashing after  ACI last year and I'm like " this is the guy who just back from serious injury, 3 months ago he could only jump 1lz or 1lo, and its just a CS event, what do you want from him ???"  :confused2:

12 minutes ago, Katt said:

Tbh his performances at ACI 2015 are really good. Last year, its still better than I expected since he landed both 4lo in SP and FS. He got so much bashing after  ACI last year and I'm like " this is the guy who just back from serious injury, 3 months ago he could only jump 1lz or 1lo, and this is just a CS event, what do you want from him ???"  :confused2:

Really? What did they say? Why did they bash him tho.. I thought he was good :facepalm:

hace 6 minutos , MrPudding said:

Really? What did they say? Why did they bash him tho.. I thought he was good :facepalm:

SP was good except for the combo, but there was a hole in the ice iirc. And he landed 4Lo in the first competiion! 

9 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Just the same old things when he had a bad performance, even for a CS event when people bomb left and right ( tbh his FS was not good, but its not surprised). After all, he still got highest overall score (and SP too I think)  in the whole Challenger series :laughing:

7 minutes ago, Floria said:

SP was good except for the combo, but there was a hole in the ice iirc. And he landed 4Lo in the first competiion! 

1 minute ago, Katt said:

Just the same old things when he had a bad performance, even for a CS event when people bomb left and right ( tbh his FS was not good, but its not surprised). After all, he still got highest overall score (and SP too I think)  in the whole Challenger series :laughing:

Boo them. Well lets just not make him angry. Because we know what happen when he's angry :winky:

1 minute ago, liv said:

The thought of the lineups of the fans waiting to get in... hmmmm... without assigned seating... this deters me...

If you don't line up before dawn, you probably won't get one of the best seats, but all the seats should have good views.  If it's easy for you to get to Montréal, you should go.  It will be magical. 

hace 2 minutos , kaeryth said:

Wasn't there a twitter post during worlds where someone described Yuzu as Mai's fairy godmother? How fitting! :10636614:

Iirc he carried shoe prop at WTT, so he is the prince :smile:.