General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Or even better, he could star in a movie again with this long hair and traditional clothes haha

Haha I don't think I would be able to focus and remember what the movie was about :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

This documentary is so wholesome. I wish I would be able to attend one of his comps one day :smiley-angelic001:

30 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Haha I don't think I would be able to focus and remember what the movie was about :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

This documentary is so wholesome. I wish I would be able to attend one of his comps one day :smiley-angelic001:

Yes, but it would have been better if they'd gone back and found the boy who'd never watched FS before, and asked him what he thought, after everything was over. 

I would love to see a 'before&after' compilation of FS fan virgins who've never seen Yuzu skate live ...would be so much fun! 

1小時前, amylance1215說:

The rarely seen layback spins

And beautiful Swan Bielmann 

I love his layback spin. It is not as flexible as some ladies like Satoko, but it feels like he puts so much emotion into it and it matches with the music very well. :loveshower:

My favorite spin in swan is the part when he slowly bent his leg in camel position during the last spin. It always gives me goosebumps.:redface:

Note Stellata is my favourite too - when he was younger and had less stamina he used to snatch at it, or drop out of it abruptly at times, but there it’s really smooth.