General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, Songster01 said:

Just heard about an important clarification regarding rinks in Ontario from Skate Ontario: https://skateontario.org/skate-ontarios-covid-19-response-premier-fords-may-14th-announcement/

It looked like from the very recent PDF from Skate Canada outlining new rules for safe skating in the province it might take time to get things coordinated and changed, and of course there may be other considerations as well depending on individual rinks.  And I don't know how long permission would take for foreign visitors, so Yuzu and his Mom taking their time to get things right before making the very big step of coming here would be smart.  And of course who knows what will happen re: a second wave/when the border will open enough to permit international competitions etc etc.

I'm going to hope PPE, testing and contact tracing here in Ontario and especially the Toronto area will continue to grow enough to quickly stamp out any new outbreaks.  Most cases in the province are here in TO and so it's a risk for anyone living here, even more so for those with comorbidities.  So hopefully he knows that and can make an informed decision about whether to risk coming back. 

ETA: @Paskud I am sorry I didn't see your post; I was typing this up when you posted.:tumblr_inline_mzx8v0X45Z1r8msi5:

:consoling2:

4 minutes ago, EternalSpin said:

same

:animated-smileys-bath-wc-033:

We've lost something precious today: our ignorance. :sadPooh:

Unrelated, but is there anyway to view the little descriptions of each result without just taking the test over and over? I know you can see what all the possible results are and what percentage of people got them by scrolling down, but I'm curious on what each result's description is. 

24 minutes ago, azelais said:

On the other hand, because of this quiz I have in my google search history "yuzuru hanyu sp*rm tweet" and now I want to die. 

Oh that was a bad one. I've never wanted brain bleach more than after reading that! Some people are psycho but don't realize it as proven by this incident. 

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh that was a bad one. I've never wanted brain bleach more than after reading that! Some people are psycho but don't realize it as proven by this incident. 

I was about to ask what was that trash because I didn't even dare to search but now you tell us it makes you want a brain bleach, I am not so sure I really want to know...

While about the clones, it looks just so funny. Wasn't it an April fool?