General Yuzuru Chat

Don't have a pic, but Nam is answering questions on his insta stories and someone asked him if he still spoke to Yuzu and Javi and he answered "not really, we all got different vibes going on" :((

Sigh I guess it's normal to lose contact after some time apart although we all miss seeing them together

12 minutes ago, Kestrelz said:

Hello I'm new to being a Fanyu and this forum so forgive me if I seem very clueless:tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:

When did Yuzu say that he like cats? Is it in an interview?

Hello, welcome to the forum, post often! 

he spoke of his liking cats quite a few times, I think. His last summer blogs especially. And in some documentaries you can see him stroking a cat, and he sure looks as if he’s enjoying it. 

1 hour ago, Kestrelz said:

Hello I'm new to being a Fanyu and this forum so forgive me if I seem very clueless:tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:

Welcome to the Planet, fellow cat lover!

Yuzu has also said that if he was an animal, he would be a cat.

In the video posted by @IceWings, they show where he said that the animal he likes best is the cat.

When Yuzu is petting the kitten, the narrator pretends to be the kitten and says, “It was nice to be born a nekko!” (Nekko is the Japanese word for cat.)

The narrator also says that when a nekko lets a person rub his or her exposed tummy, it’s a sign that the nekko really trusts that person.

1 hour ago, Kestrelz said:

Welcome! As said, Yuzu has mentioned it several times but one we all love was his last year's (?) blog posts as part of a commercial endorsement. As fans all knew he doesn't have any social media himself, the anticipation of Yuzu's Deep and Meaningful (and Hopefully Lengthy) Words was huge, in Japan and all over the world... and his breathtaking admission in his first post....

"I like cats." :nod2:

Notwithstanding, it got more replies and reposts than anything any other skater spent far more time and virual ink coming up with :10814716:

3 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Don't have a pic, but Nam is answering questions on his insta stories and someone asked him if he still spoke to Yuzu and Javi and he answered "not really, we all got different vibes going on" :((

Sigh I guess it's normal to lose contact after some time apart although we all miss seeing them together

Pic sourcea42b3298c62930666c57df33afab7579a1abde61

Thank you all :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: He's so cute when he's petting the cat uwu

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

Welcome! As said, Yuzu has mentioned it several times but one we all love was his last year's (?) blog posts as part of a commercial endorsement. As fans all knew he doesn't have any social media himself, the anticipation of Yuzu's Deep and Meaningful (and Hopefully Lengthy) Words was huge, in Japan and all over the world... and his breathtaking admission in his first post....

"I like cats." :nod2:

Notwithstanding, it got more replies and reposts than anything any other skater spent far more time and virual ink coming up with :10814716:

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

In the video posted by @IceWings, they show where he said that the animal he likes best is the cat.

When Yuzu is petting the kitten, the narrator pretends to be the kitten and says, “It was nice to be born a nekko!” (Nekko is the Japanese word for cat.)

The narrator also says that when a nekko lets a person rub his or her exposed tummy, it’s a sign that the nekko really trusts that person.

2 hours ago, IceWings said:

Welcome to the forum!

Here's one of the videos where you see a very happy Yuzu petting cats:

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

4 hours ago, Kestrelz said:

Welcome to the forum!! 💕🥰 Here we will never get tired of talking about Yuzu 🙆🏻‍♀️