General Yuzuru Chat

Alexandra Soldatova, Russian rhythmic gymnast, says she loves Yuzu, he gives her goosebumps, and she downloaded Otonal onto her phone and must have watched it a good dozen times. She loves his musicality which is incredible, and he really comes from a different planet. 

Spoiler
А в фигурном катании что нравится? 
- Мне нравится то, что это очень красиво. На самом деле я просто обожаю Юдзуру Ханю.
- Он космический вообще.
- Ага! Просто до мурашек, вообще не могу. У меня есть одна программа, которую я даже сохранила себе в телефон. Я пересматривала ее раз десять, наверное. И она впечатляет меня не потому, что он там прыгнул все свои прыжки, а потому, что он сделал все музыкально. Это просто невозможно смотреть, в хорошем смысле. Насколько он потрясающий и действительно просто фигурист с другой планеты. Это его короткая под Ди Бласио (под "Отонал" Рауля Ди Бласио Ханю катал короткую программу два последних сезона, популярной данная музыкальная тема в фигурном катании стала в 1999 году, именно под эту музыку Мария Бутырская стала тогда первой в истории нашей страны чемпионкой мира – ред).
https://rsport.ria.ru/20200511/1571253980.html

1 hour ago, CiONTUw4A said:

I don't understand a word but this looks so satisfying...

I couldn't access the video again, so not sure, but looks like pork with ginger (low fat) and miso soup with white fish and scallops. Looks like home cooking to me and very healthy. If it was for me though, I could never handle such a big bowl of rice or I would gain weight just by looking at it :rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, Fay said:

Alexandra Soldatova, Russian rhythmic gymnast, says she loves Yuzu, he gives her goosebumps, and she downloaded Otonal onto her phone and must have watched it a good dozen times. She loves his musicality which is incredible, and he really comes from a different planet. 

Hide contents
А в фигурном катании что нравится? 
- Мне нравится то, что это очень красиво. На самом деле я просто обожаю Юдзуру Ханю.
- Он космический вообще.
- Ага! Просто до мурашек, вообще не могу. У меня есть одна программа, которую я даже сохранила себе в телефон. Я пересматривала ее раз десять, наверное. И она впечатляет меня не потому, что он там прыгнул все свои прыжки, а потому, что он сделал все музыкально. Это просто невозможно смотреть, в хорошем смысле. Насколько он потрясающий и действительно просто фигурист с другой планеты. Это его короткая под Ди Бласио (под "Отонал" Рауля Ди Бласио Ханю катал короткую программу два последних сезона, популярной данная музыкальная тема в фигурном катании стала в 1999 году, именно под эту музыку Мария Бутырская стала тогда первой в истории нашей страны чемпионкой мира – ред).
https://rsport.ria.ru/20200511/1571253980.html

Omg wow!! This is amazing I am a fan of hers too! To know that she’s a fanyu as well is just 😭😭😭🥰🥰🥰

14 hours ago, barbara said:

I'm not sure what the rules are around collegiate sport participation in Japan - but his presence would have been required and he's not in Japan during the academic year.  They may also have a requirement as far as how many years a student can be eligible.  In the states, I can't think of any college level sport that would allow a player (skater, in this case) to stay on for 6 or 7 years....  Can you think of any elite skater who does skate at their university in Japan?  Do they?

Keiji did the Universiade last year

Don't the competitors at the Universiade have to be university students under the age of 25? I thought I read that somewhere. And yeah, it was so wonderful to see Mai win last year - I love her princess-y programs, they suit her so well. Unlike Yuzu, who emphatically claims NOT to be a prince...though Romeo is a sort of prince and he did that fantastically.

20 minutes ago, KitSileya said:

Don't the competitors at the Universiade have to be university students under the age of 25? I thought I read that somewhere. And yeah, it was so wonderful to see Mai win last year - I love her princess-y programs, they suit her so well. Unlike Yuzu, who emphatically claims NOT to be a prince...though Romeo is a sort of prince and he did that fantastically.

because he's king of course:graucho: 

Seriously Mai's programs were lovely ,she has a quality to portrait innocence and softness when I bet in life she's a pretty tough girl.I hope she gets well soon i miss her skating