General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Just some random Yuzu thing. :surprised_pikachu:

Seriously, how the hell is he so strong? He must have a core of steel.

That slim, lean body is all muscle.  Even his ears.  We rarely see photos of his back or his bare legs - but his back is a stunning assembly of muscle and his knee caps have their own muscles.  Enviable - though he has worked on all of them for 20 years.

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol so fast! What's the message?

The top part literally spells ' HA-I-DE-RO' aka ' hydro' so it must be 'hydroblade' something. 

Also, re what he says to Miki...only Yuzu could tell a woman something like that and she'd laugh instead of being offended...

12 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The top part literally spells ' HA-I-DE-RO' aka ' hydro' so it must be 'hydroblade' something. 

Also, re what he says to Miki...only Yuzu could tell a woman something like that and she'd laugh instead of being offended...

That's because from him, with all his PW and LGC winks and wiggles, they perfectly know there is no innuendo; and with all his murderfaces, that it is out of pure kindness.

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

I could identify Yuzu, Daisuke, Shun, and Ryuju, but detected multiple Keijis and Kazukis. :68468287:  Yeah, the softness of Yuzu's voice stands out among the older and taller guys here...

By the way, Shae can do hydro in both ways. I was thinking the same as Fay but I've just found this video while randomly watching Bourne/Kraatz videos

I love hydro with legs crossed. I wonder if it is more difficult than doing it in the other way or it just depends on one's physique.

How original! Did she choreograph it herself?

5 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Now that you mention it... I don’t think I’ve seen any female skaters do it in competition

I think Evgenia tried one....but no one does such a beautiful hydroblade like Mr. Ninja!

It takes incredible control and strength and obviously balance which challenges even your top skaters!

15 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

I think Evgenia tried one....but no one does such a beautiful hydroblade like Mr. Ninja!

It takes incredible control and strength and obviously balance which challenges even your top skaters!

There's a gif somewhere of Evgenia doing one in a gala -?

3 hours ago, sweetwater said:

I could identify Yuzu, Daisuke, Shun, and Ryuju, but detected multiple Keijis and Kazukis. :68468287:  Yeah, the softness of Yuzu's voice stands out among the older and taller guys here...

By the way, Shae can do hydro in both ways. I was thinking the same as Fay but I've just found this video while randomly watching Bourne/Kraatz videos

I love hydro with legs crossed. I wonder if it is more difficult than doing it in the other way or it just depends on one's physique.

Kraazt has some cool sort of hydro too btw...and wow to the music ,daring to skate to Pink Floyd,not an easy feat!

28 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

There are so many : each program's hydroblade belongs to it, to the program's style.

Strangely, I don't find any Yuzuru Hanyu hydroblade compilation on Youtube. There's a signature moves compilation, but it has only three hydroblades.

3 hours ago, barbara said:

That slim, lean body is all muscle.  Even his ears.  We rarely see photos of his back or his bare legs - but his back is a stunning assembly of muscle and his knee caps have their own muscles.  Enviable - though he has worked on all of them for 20 years.

I was shocked when I saw that pic of him in shorts with Plushenko. Even his knees look so muscled!! Plus that video of him taking off his shirt after a dance competition (?) with Meryl Davis showing him having like a six pack, and I think he's gotten stronger since then. Insane power in such a tiny body. 

3 hours ago, barbara said:

'Even his ears'.   In a talk show, Yuzu showed that yes, he can move his ears!!!

Too amazing, but not for Yuzu...he is indeed uniquely made by God:devilYuzu:

3 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

'Even his ears'.   In a talk show, Yuzu showed that yes, he can move his ears!!!

Too amazing, but not for Yuzu...he is indeed uniquely made by God:devilYuzu:

Ahh really?? Do you know what talk show? I wanna see! :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: