General Yuzuru Chat

31 minutes ago, Fay said:

New stuff on Yuzu? 

Important thing in that article: Yuzu says he's finally satisfied with one of his skates ( the Chopin), calling it 'the most perfect skate I've ever done'. It's gratifying to see him finally say something like that. And of course the boy is right, that was a perfect Chopin.

3 hours ago, cereus said:

I think there's also one on the middle level, between the 2nd and 3rd green pillars from the right, in what looks like a white JSF training jacket. You can tell it's been added because he's in front of the railing, not behind it.

I think you might be on to something there. But it's so pixelated I can't even tell if it's a human figure :smiley-confused001:

1 hour ago, Fay said:

New stuff on Yuzu? 

I'm peeved that they said Chopin and Seimei were tributes to Plush and Johnny. Like, NO!!! How could they say that about two masterpieces that represent the essence of Yuzuru Hanyu?!! Yeah, I'm not pleased about this mistake, at all :smiley_hairpull:

Just now, amylance1215 said:

I'm peeved that they said Chopin and Seimei were tributes to Plush and Johnny. Like, NO!!! How could they say that about two masterpieces that represent the essence of Yuzuru Hanyu?!! Yeah, I'm not pleased about this mistake, at all :smiley_hairpull:

I was going to say the same... these two programs are Hanyu 100%, there couldn't be any other programs more Hanyu.

These journalist have no actual clue, have they?

4 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

I think it is an ambiguity (unclearly speaking of Otoñal and Origin) rather than an assertion that Chopin and Seimei were these tributes.

I don't see the ambiguity at all.

The programs, which took him to Olympic gold at the 2018 Winter Games in PyeongChang, were initially dedicated to two of his idols, Evgeni Plushenko and Johnny Weir.