General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, azelais said:

Sorry for scaring you river!! I certainly didn't expect that to be one of the first images that pops up when you google Yuzu and wanted to share my bafflement, haha

Oh, don’t get me wrong, it’s hilarious that that’s one of the first few images that comes up. (And I double checked, same for me!) I just have so many questions about why it exists in the first place.

7 hours ago, holina said:

But Yuzu will still look the same coz he just doesn’t age!

This was something I thought of when I saw a picture of Yuzu with Alena Kostornia, who has a very pretty but slightly heavy face and was given an almost matronly makeup and hairdo... she is 15 and looked as old if not older than him!!!

By the way, has this version of Yuzuru's message been posted?

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4502059946626916#&video

7 minutes ago, TallyT said:

This was something I thought of when I saw a picture of Yuzu with Alena Kostornia, who has a very pretty but slightly heavy face and was given an almost matronly makeup and hairdo... she is 15 and looked as old if not older than him!!!

I love this - every program he has every skated in in his muscle memory and he's better at all of them than he was originally.  So much growth.

24 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Alena Kostornaia's face has just finished her growth, so she needed a heavier make-up until now.

This video is really the best! They omitted NDP, probably because the movements were different?

Yesterday, I finally had the courage of drawing Yuzu after looking at many pieces of fanart. I was really bad at drawing when I was at school so I was nervous. I tried my best but the result was :13877886:. The proportion is not that bad (i think) but it just looks like a totally different person.... And I felt sorry for drawing Yuzu so badly:facepalm:

I always appreciate the amazing fanart but I respect the artists even more now.

14 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I pored through everything and found 10. 

I think there's also one on the middle level, between the 2nd and 3rd green pillars from the right, in what looks like a white JSF training jacket. You can tell it's been added because he's in front of the railing, not behind it.

11 minutes ago, cereus said:

I think there's also one on the middle level, between the 2nd and 3rd green pillars from the right, in what looks like a white JSF training jacket. You can tell it's been added because he's in front of the railing, not behind it.

I know what you mean, I was actually wondering for the longest time if that was a Hanyu or not...