General Yuzuru Chat

32 minutes ago, Paskud said:

His power!

God, do they love him or what?  :softYuzu:

I think this is what the western fans and skating authorities don't get (or don't want to), they expected Nathan and even Shoma to have the same draw power for fans, maybe not in Japan for Nathan but worldwide. And it's just not happening, and NA fans can't understand why.

4 hours ago, barbara said:

Lovely - but, as a desert resident with some familiarity with dozens and dozens of blooming cactus, I can say that this is manipulated - there are no deep blue cactus flowers, for starters. Interesting photo tough.... Cactus flowers are extraordinary in their variety and complexity and colors.  But never blue.

Manipulated is right. You tend to see these kind of displays at Lowes hardware stores and the "flowers" are fake, paper maybe? and glued on! :giggle:

2 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

In a sense he does, but he also does it with a big pinch of salt. I see it as a sort of "let's play seduction", not an "I'm the best, nobody resist me" (which I tend to find insufferable).

He is so kind to "play with us", to introduce a sort of complicity.

But that's why it's so perfect. Real seduction should always have an element of playfulness or lightness in it. 

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

Doesn’t matter if the cacti are not real - they capture the mood

Speaking of which Olympic channel should be very careful encouraging people to copy these moves - apparently the simple ‘clap for the NHS ‘ on Thursday nights is causing extra A&E

visits - I dread to think what would happen to my joints if I substituted my low level exercise for Yuzuru’s ‘dance’ .🤕

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52506114

Having clapped my hands raw at four separate FS competitions, this news story feels like vindication. :1:

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

I think this is what the western fans and skating authorities don't get (or don't want to), they expected Nathan and even Shoma to have the same draw power for fans, maybe not in Japan for Nathan but worldwide. And it's just not happening, and NA fans can't understand why.

Oh no, we understand perfectly why. Only Yuzu gives us his all, everytime. The others can't compare. 

6小時前, TallyT說:

In my opinion, Yuzu's charm is much more than just medals, or even his skating per se. His passion for skating, his personality, his stories of overcoming adversity, his image as a hope after disaster, and so on. And in a shallower perspective, his cuteness off ice and coolness on ice, his beautiful name, etc.

Not only is his skating a complete package, but also he as a person is a complete package too.:2lbkos0:

9 hours ago, fyere0 said:

White walls with a corner, once again.....the cryptid does not give up his secrets.

If you look very closely, there is a screw upon that wall behind him. Only clue we're going to get. If it's a Robertson, he's in Canada :6a6943826e43:

I kid. I am sure there are other countries that have discovered the greatness of the Robertson screw & driver. 

38 minutes ago, mokjakarma said:

More food from the gods

I thought those Waseda pictures were from a while ago, when he signed the boot for the uni skating museum? His jacket is not the same with the one in the JSF videos. 

But yes, our Lord has/will make a dedicated white corner to prevent any sleuthing. 

PREACH!!