General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

LGC!!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩

How graceful he is off ice as well (although I’d love to see his feet too)but the way he moves is out of this world really!

and skate forward ....always Yuzuru ❤️

I think the whole idea was we didn't see his feet.  😂😂😂

47 minutes ago, Fay said:

So basically, we finally got our LGC dream come true? 

No the dream was to see it live as an exhibition piece at Montreal😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭  But any LGC is a blessing...... 

11 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

That would have given away the flooring haha. He's determined to stay hidden :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

Yes if he'd been on a purple Premier Inn carpet - speculation would have been rife.....     As if he'd EVER go to Premier Inn. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

Yes if he'd been on a purple Premier Inn carpet - speculation would have been rife.....     As if he'd EVER go to Premier Inn. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or was he wearing embarrassing socks like most of us during quarantine?😂😂😂

nevermind I am still so so grateful for this so thank you Yuzuru❤️❤️❤️

Wow, I just saw the three clips and it was so lovely!

It felt like Yuzu is dancing for us inside a present box :626gdau:

And you know, what's the best thing about it? It's a present that everyone in the world understands. No subtitles or translations needed.

It's the best present to start this day :dancingpooh:

3 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

*SQUEEEEEEEAL!!!!*  OMG, Let's Go Crazy!  I've given up on ever seeing it again, even if it is only a few seconds on the floor...  if only he wore the pants...

I get quite behind on the forums on the weekends.  When I first read that people were speculating Yuzu would do one, I told myself it was desperate wishful thinking.  I haven't seen the other videos yet but I'm still going to declare that he did the best one again just because I don't see how anyone could do one better than this.  So happy to see him again :jumping0042: