General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

I find it very interesting that nearly nine years after, he still considers this moment (White Legend) the "birth of him as a skater", as this program was meant to be then (a swan losing its juvenile darker feathers).

If as a person, he was still a teenager then (the wisest and most reliable teenager of course), and I feel he became a "full fledged man" (as he declared himself to be) only last season, as a skater he was already an adult.

How clear-sighted of him, as usually one is less aware of one's own situation.

And I am so, so grateful for such a beautiful video, which must have required so many hours thoughtful preparation, and will certainly be enjoyable many, many times!

Water for the drought, a good refreshing rain, yes!

(Though by the end, I confess I was so excited as to imagine he could unveil the start of one of his new programs. 0:))

Yuzuru Sama, if you happen to read this, thank you, thank you, thank you! :SunFace:

Ahh, I didn’t even think while watching it that he might include the start of one of his new programs. I would’ve lost my mind!!

Of course he will remain as mysterious as possible until competition time :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

Mr. Hanyu has resurrected me from the dead😭😭

I watched his video with my sister and we were so hyped! When he did the Seimei pose at the very end with that ‘bang’ it was so incredible. This was such a creative and amazing idea! And he really dedicated himself to carrying it out, changing hair styles, bring completely serious and focused...

6 minutes ago, Fay said:

I’d have appreciated Hana Wa Saku too. 

I never felt so betrayed. I love Hana ni Nare so much. He skated it so many times. :sadPooh:

Jokes aside, you never know how much you missed him until you will finally see him.