General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Ahhh I love it!!!

It's so interesting to see how he translated ice movements to on the floor, like R&J's back crossovers after the opening. Plus the hair!! And lol at Chopin being standing there unmoving, rolling his head, and gracefully exiting stage left. 

Also, Parisienne Walkways  :13877886:

13 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Should have known he'd give us something amazing and totally unexpected. That was wonderful, simply lovely. 

And now I know that while Otonal is not my favorite program of his, it's definitely my favorite program opening. 

I find it interesting that he chose to dance instead of speak. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hahah he really chose the most nondescript corner so we can't sleuth out his location. True ninja mode :ninja:

I absolutely love how close I can see the shoulder pops dun dun during Origin, such a powerful moment.

Honestly this beats any fan predictions haha. His galaxy brain~

Edit: DUN DUN~

He's the ultimate king of avoiding giving out personal information. JSF says make a video in quarantine? Nah, don't talk about new programs or 4A, just show everyone programs they've already seen! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Not that I'm complaining!! It's awesome seeing him do all the program openings. :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

hace 16 minutos , FlyingCamel said:

YUZU!!!!!! :softYuzu:God, this made me so emotional!!!!! What a journey indeed and how meaningful every step he took even been so young skating to White Legend💖💖💖 GOAT and Mastermind, no one else could!

I’m so happy to see he’s good and extremely thankful for the precious gift he gave us today!!! Thank you precious boy for continuing to lighten our lives!!! 

Have a nice day dear fellow satellites!!!!:dancingpooh:

剛才, Yuzu_legend說:

YUZU!!!!!! :softYuzu:God, this made me so emotional!!!!! What a journey indeed and how meaningful every step he took even been so young skating to White Legend💖💖💖 GOAT and Mastermind, no one else could!

I’m so happy to see he’s good and extremely thankful for the precious gift he gave us today!!! Thank you precious boy for continuing to lighten our lives!!! 

I am so emotional that I totally couldn't concentrate on work and became a useless employee for like 10 minutes... And I need to keep a straight face as I am in office now.

:cri:

(we are returning to normal life after several weeks of 0 local transmission case)

16 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Should have known he'd give us something amazing and totally unexpected. That was wonderful, simply lovely. 

And now I know that while Otonal is not my favorite program of his, it's definitely my favorite program opening. 

I find it interesting that he chose to dance instead of speak. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The thing is, he gave a perfect spoken message just a couple of weeks ago: now, he lets his art do the talking.

6 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I find it very interesting that nearly nine years after, he still considers this moment (White Legend) the "birth of him as a skater", as this program was meant to be then (a swan losing its juvenile darker feathers).

If as a person, he was still a teenager then (the wisest and most reliable teenager of course), and I feel he became a "full fledged man" (as he declared himself to be) only last season, as a skater he was already an adult.

How clear-sighted of him, as usually one is less aware of one's own situation.

And I am so, so grateful for such a beautiful video, which must have required so many hours thoughtful preparation, and will certainly be enjoyable many, many times!

Water for the drought, a good refreshing rain, yes!

(Though by the end, I confess I was so excited as to imagine he could unveil the start of one of his new programs. 0:))

Yuzuru Sama, if you happen to read this, thank you, thank you, thank you! :SunFace: