General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Paskud said:

But I need to go to sleep.:sadPooh:

You know what? You might be able to sleep better better NOW without seeing him or whatever he puts out then after you get shown the video. 

16 minutes ago, Fay said:

You know what? You might be able to sleep better better NOW without seeing him or whatever he puts out then after you get shown the video. 

It would be so like him to innocently release something perfectly normal to him, but utterly hair-raising for us...like 4A practice footage...

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It would be so like him to innocently release something perfectly normal to him, but utterly hair-raising for us...like 4A practice footage...

Nah, I don’t think he will. I’d be more inclined to believe in a cardboard cutout Yuzu by now. 

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Oh yes, the joy of being Yuzu's fan: we can first worry because we don't know anything, and then he kindly gives us something to worry about.... :LOL:

11 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Oh yes, the joy of being Yuzu's fan: we can first worry because we don't know anything, and then he kindly gives us something to worry about.... :LOL:

Elation is no better, I tell ya! Mr. Hanyu is responsible for hours and hours of me missing out on sleep because I was either anxious or overjoyed. Or just eagerly waiting for some scrap of information about him. 
I really ought to get a life. But hey, what with the coronavirus crisis, one can at least justify this waste of time, right? 

2 minutes ago, azelais said:

Thank you!! That pic always makes me laugh haha 

Is it Yuzuru Hanyu from China moment?😂

anyjow I woke up early too and I didn’t understand why....guess my Yuzuru senses are awake too Lol

come on JSF deliver already!!!

4 minutes ago, mercedes said:

Is it Yuzuru Hanyu from China moment?😂

anyjow I woke up early too and I didn’t understand why....guess my Yuzuru senses are awake too Lol

come on JSF deliver already!!!

Yes! He had such a good reaction. I remember she also read off Shoma as being from China, and when she correctly read Jin Boyang from China he clapped haha 

The anticipation is killing me!!

15 minutes ago, azelais said:

Yes! He had such a good reaction. I remember she also read off Shoma as being from China, and when she correctly read Jin Boyang from China he clapped haha 

The anticipation is killing me!!

I always wondered how he would have reacted if she said Boyang Jin from Japan hahaha