General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Happy Birthday to the Planet from me, too! :dancingpooh:

I always wanted to draw Yuzu in style of Gosho Aoyama and I thought, this is a nice opportunity :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Usually I don't like to compare Yuzu with fictional characters, but I had to think of this famous quote from the Detective Conan series:

"It's not about winning or losing, better or worse deductions. There's only one truth and we have to find it."

- Shinichi Kudo

Well, in the current madness Yuzu's skating is the truth, aye?

4xJNgag.jpg

Oh I love it!

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Thank you so much :thanks:

Yeah. I'm usually very careful with fanfics, fictional comparisons and stuff. Yuzu is Yuzu, a real person of flesh and blood with no creator behind him, who can design and direct his storyline the way he likes. He had to fight for his fate and success all by himself. This will always set him apart from every cartoon or manga/anime hero :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

As someone who has a long history in the shallows of different media fandoms and who remembers (didn;t touch, just watched with popcorn) the real people fic wars for half a dozen, I agree, though I doubt any skating RPF is like some of them....

But I wouldn't be surprised if Yuzu does inspire writers both pro and fan. especially in Asia, for years to come as he does artists and musicians.

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I wonder if this is the one. 

It was aired on April 29th, 11:20pm to 11:25pm. My Twitter TL is full of posts about that broadcast :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!:665e343793b9::665e343793b9::665e343793b9:

:thanks:

also

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

Sendai local TV station will re-broadcast FaOI 2019 in Sendai with unreleased footage(s)! Hopefully we will get a recording after :68556365:

Yay, more crumbs!!!:fingerscrossed:

Now I can go and sleep peacefully:big-bed-smiley:

Happy Birthday Planet Hanyu!!

Thank you so much for being such a fun and relaxing forum! Especially with all that's going on. Without this site I'd probably be watching the news too much! So many talented people on here I'm always so amazed!! Try and stay safe everyone so we can all see Yuzuru in person one day :)

3 hours ago, TallyT said:

As someone who has a long history in the shallows of different media fandoms and who remembers (didn;t touch, just watched with popcorn) the real people fic wars for half a dozen, I agree, though I doubt any skating RPF is like some of them....

But I wouldn't be surprised if Yuzu does inspire writers both pro and fan. especially in Asia, for years to come as he does artists and musicians.

Trouble is, if a writer were to use Yuzu's actual life as a basis for fiction, no one would believe it, they'd say it was too far-fetched! Yuzu is is that extra. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PLANET HANYU !! I LOVE YOU!! THANK YOU FOR EXISTING IN MY WORLD. THANK YOU!:dancingpooh::img_20::joy:
Finally my internet has improved for this special day. I wish you the best for your lives and that we can be together and happy with Yuzu for many years. ARIGATO YUZU! You are the reason for the existence of this wonderful and fun place. Miss you:10742289::snpeace: