General Yuzuru Chat

:7938863::tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw::tumblr_meh7eaW0cM1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg:Happy Birthday beloved Planet Hanyu!!!!!:7938863::tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw::tumblr_meh7eaW0cM1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg:

Thank you so much to all our admins and mods for this amazing and safe place, full of love and respect for Yuzuru, I'm very proud to call Planet Hanyu my home :loveshower:. Thank you as well to all satellites for keeping the good vibes, being kind and sharing knowledge, feelings, life experience and joy!!! Through this forum I have met so many incredible and interesting people! :img_21: Only one boy could bring so many awesome persons together!!! 

Cheers:drink2: and stay safe everyone!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

3 hours ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Not sure if this is part of the celebration... see if you can click and see the 2nd photo from this weibo link which I saw by chance  - 4A on double rainbow curve lines... the King is indeed so unreal...  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4499203730631172

WOW:knc_yuzu1:

I wish I had a weibo account just to like that edit:clapping-smiley:

by the way, do we know if the NHK14 Hana wa Saku was aired? On my (very limited)twitter list things are rather quiet on that front:smiley-sad030: (yes, I know it was already aired in 2014 and we have plenty of vids, but in times of drought...)

50 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

WOW:knc_yuzu1:

I wish I had a weibo account just to like that edit:clapping-smiley:

by the way, do we know if the NHK14 Hana wa Saku was aired? On my (very limited)twitter list things are rather quiet on that front:smiley-sad030: (yes, I know it was already aired in 2014 and we have plenty of vids, but in times of drought...)

I wonder if this is the one. 

It was aired on April 29th, 11:20pm to 11:25pm. My Twitter TL is full of posts about that broadcast :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Happy Birthday to the Planet from me, too! :dancingpooh:

I always wanted to draw Yuzu in style of Gosho Aoyama and I thought, this is a nice opportunity :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Usually I don't like to compare Yuzu with fictional characters, but I had to think of this famous quote from the Detective Conan series:

"It's not about winning or losing, better or worse deductions. There's only one truth and we have to find it."

- Shinichi Kudo

Well, in the current madness Yuzu's skating is the truth, aye?

4xJNgag.jpg

Just now, Henni147 said:

Happy Birthday to the Planet from me, too! :dancingpooh:

I always wanted to draw Yuzu in style of Gosho Aoyama and I thought, this is a nice opportunity :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Usually I don't like to compare Yuzu with fictional characters, but I had to think of this famous quote from the Detective Conan series:

"It's not about winning or losing, better or worse deductions. There's only one truth and we have to find it."

- Shinichi Kudo

Well, in the current madness Yuzu's skating is the truth, aye?

4xJNgag.jpg

This is why it gets so much hatred, methinks. Of course I can be wrong.

Superb picture! I am sure he would make a great detective. Except on the point of going unnoticed. ;-)

16 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Superb video! I wonder in how many countries one could have found such a proportion of athletes singing so well? (Or AN athlete looking so good, of course.)

And Chris Reed is no more...

1 minute ago, Paskud said:

Finally someone smart!

I hope Japanese TV has saved enough for us to savour until we all die. 
BTW, that Hana Wa Saku material was precious. I sure had never seen the rehearsal, it was sweet seeing Yuzu and Nanami working together. 

37 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

This is why it gets so much hatred, methinks. Of course I can be wrong.

Superb picture! I am sure he would make a great detective. Except on the point of going unnoticed. ;-)

Thank you so much :thanks:

Yeah. I'm usually very careful with fanfics, fictional comparisons and stuff. Yuzu is Yuzu, a real person of flesh and blood with no creator behind him, who can design and direct his storyline the way he likes. He had to fight for his fate and success all by himself. This will always set him apart from every cartoon or manga/anime hero :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: