General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

That's quite enlightening and interesting to read. He seems to be very mindful of his approach to food, especially in regards to keeping his attitude towards it healthy as an athlete. I think he's also a bit fussy, which makes it all a bit more difficult to have a healthy attitude towards food as an athlete - particularly an athlete in a sport like skating where weight makes everything a bit finicky. 

Happy Birthday, dear Planet and to you, guys, faithful satellites and loyal travel companions through good and difficult times! Much gratitude to the admins, mods, and most of all, to those who had the guts to create this wonderful place three years ago! Well, time really goes by so quicky, we all are older and hopefully wiser!:drink2:

5 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Baseball Yuzu:

2 hours ago, Glory said:

Any baseball watchers out there that can tell me if he was any good? I have almost zero knowledge of baseball. 

His pitching form is good and decent. I think I've seen an interview of him about this and he said he should have thrown it better - like in his usual self analysing/critical mode. 

Happy 3rd birthday Planet Hanyu!!  :loveshower:

Thank you mods and admins for keeping this amazing place safe and open for everyone.

Thank you all satellites for posting interesting and crazy stuff.

And thank you Yuzu for being who you are. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

:thanks:

:grin_clapping: :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw::665e343793b9: HAPPY PLANETVERSARY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :665e343793b9::tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw: :grin_clapping:

I'm so happy I've become part of this community, thank you mods, admins, everyone for making this place funny&crazy&sweet &just so very special!:grouphug:

And again thank you Yuzu for bringing all of us together:loveshower::loveshower:

Also, I'd like send a thank you to NHK for choosing to re-air Yuzu's Hana Wa Saku from NHK14 right to celebrate our Planetversary (LOL kidding but also WOW THE TIMING!!!):knc_yuzu2:

Happy Birthday/Happy Anniversary to Planet Hanyu!  :smiley-happy105::drink2::665e343793b9:

A million thanks to the mods and admins and all those who took the courageous step to start the new platform!  It was a brave and inspired step and I am so grateful for the members of the community who continue to nurture and create a safe, respectful and joyous platform!  More than ever, in this time of pandemic this platform is proving to be a valuable and precious place to share our feelings and celebrate life!

Bringing Seimei here to protect us and keep us safe!