General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I never thought, I would see Sailor Moon, Ash Ketchum, Team Rocket and Yuzuru Hanyu in the same clip.

Well, here we go :embSwan:

https://mobile.twitter.com/yuuuuuzuwu/status/1235079831542321153

#Footnote: Yuzu singing the Yoi-Kai Watch song full force and doing arm choreo in the first row is such a mood :dancingpooh:

Wow, an ink-blue kimono now. It suits him so well! Of Sendai-hira silk too? How many does he have?

10 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I never thought, I would see Sailor Moon, Ash Ketchum, Team Rocket and Yuzuru Hanyu in the same clip.

Well, here we go :embSwan:

https://mobile.twitter.com/yuuuuuzuwu/status/1235079831542321153

#Footnote: Yuzu singing the Yoi-Kai Watch song full force and doing arm choreo in the first row is such a mood :dancingpooh:

For new fans, that was 21-year-old Yuzu at the December 31, 2015 NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen (New Year’s Eve Red vs. White Singing Contest-Gala) where he was one of the judges. He also got on stage to be interviewed and he joined in the group singing of Hana Wa Saku.

I believe that it was originally intended to have Yuzu as a judge at the previous Kouhaku since that was the year that he won the Olympic gold-medal at Sochi, but he was unable to because he was in hospital following urachal remnant surgery.

Happy birthday to the Planet!! 

Thank you guys for always being so kind, patient and sharing my love for skating and Yuzu! It’s always so amazing to be able to find a group of like-minded people to talk about something you’re passionate about with! 

Also this amazing video appeared on my youtube recommendations :) 

He was born to make history indeed XD (Yes a YOI reference hehe)